AniMed Vitamin E & Selenium Crumblet Nutritional Hay Flavor Powder Horse Supplement, 2.5-lb tub
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Specially formulated blend that can help to provide an added boost to your horse’s diet, especially if his existing meals are lacking these nutrients or contain insufficient amounts
- Selenium and vitamin E supplementation has been used to prevent muscle disorders
- This supplement is perfectly formulated for horses of all classes
- Contains 64 mg zinc per serving for additional hoof and coat support
- Features Alfalfa meal which is a source of calories. This is ideal to supplement horses who are not eating at their usual pace
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- AniMed Natural Weight-UP Weight Gain Powder Horse Supplement, 10-lb tub$52.25Chewy Price$68.93List Price$49.64Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab Hoof Secert Pellets Horse Supplement, 9-lb bag$37.95Chewy Price$55.91List Price$36.05Autoship Price
- Farnam Repel-X Emulsifiable Horse Fly Spray, 16-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$28.79List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Finish Line Air Power Cough Relief Respiratory Liquid Horse Supplement, 128-oz bottle$118.82Chewy Price$148.47List Price$112.88Autoship Price
- Absorbine Bute-Less Comfort & Recovery Cherry Flavor Solution Horse Supplement, 128-oz bottle$68.99Chewy Price$100.09List Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Absorbine Magic Cushion Horse Hoof Packing, 28-lb tub$263.99Chewy Price$368.09List Price$250.79Autoship Price
- Stride Animal Health Lifeline + Equine Digestive & Immune Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 12.5-lb tub$110.00Chewy Price$104.50Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab STP Liquid Horse Supplement, 1-gal bottle$49.95Chewy Price$73.00List Price$47.45Autoship Price
- Finish Line U-7 Gastric Aid Liquid Horse Supplement, 2-oz syringe$9.95Chewy Price$10.35List Price$9.45Autoship Price
- Kentucky Equine Research EquiShure Time-Released Hindgut Buffer Powder Horse Supplement, 15.9-lb bucket$209.94Chewy Price$214.95List Price$199.44Autoship Price
- Finish Line Total Control All-In-One Comprehensive Powder Horse Supplement, 4.7-lb tub$71.53Chewy Price$84.12List Price$67.95Autoship Price
- Farnam Horseshoer's Secret Pelleted Hoof Supplement Concentrate, Promotes Healthy Hoof Growth in Horses 3.75-lbs.$32.27Chewy Price$57.59List Price$30.66Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat middling, distillers grains with solubles, dehydrated alfalfa meal...||Dehydrated Alfalfa, Wheat Midds, Monocalcium Phosphate...||Alfalfa Meal, Wheat, Oats...||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, L-Threonine.||Soy Flour, Corn Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles, Wheat Middlings...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Muscle Care||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Love this product
I tried feeding this to my gelding who cribs most of the time, even through the crib strap he wears. After about 2 weeks on this product he has almost completely stopped cribbing. It wasn't advertised for this purpose, but it is the only thing in his diet and routine that has changed
Reason product doesn't last 80 days.
Just did the math for the scoop that is sent in the container. The reason it is not lasting 80 servings is the scoop is too large. The directions indicate 1/2 ounce is a serving that is about a half inch from top of the 35cc scoop that is included. Hope this all helps you out. Don't take my word for it, scale it out.
My horse likes the flavor and eats this well. Seems a tad bit pricey for the amount but anything labeled for a horse is marked up a bunch as a standard rule.
great product/servings per container not accurate
To second past reviews the servings per container is very untrue. The product itself is great, even my picky eater will eat it, but definitely closer to 45/50 days per container, no where close to 80. The other supplements I feed come in 60 day containers and outlast this product by at least 10 days.
My horse loves this supplement, I have been using this for years.
NOT 80-days worth like the container says
The price? Wonderful. However the container says “Up to 80 Days Supply”. Untrue. After 45 half ounce servings, like the label says, the container is empty. Definitely plan on buying two containers if you want an 80 day supply worth. The product itself is great, and palatable for my horse who is very picky. But considering there’s not enough servings per the label, it’s very misleading.
When my mustang gelding was diagnosed with EPM, we began treating him with expensive prescription meds and still are, but this has been an ongoing , long term process. He is getting MSM and Remission, but we didn't see consistent progress until adding this product along with B12. I was finally able to turn him out to pasture and see him walking normally.
I had used this product before, i would get it ordered from a local feed store, however the guy who did all the orders left and no one else could find it. Or they wouldn't try since this was a cheaper version of the other stuff they sold, that didn't work the same at all. So i was happy to find this on chewy it means my mini can walk!
No scoop in the container
There was no scoop in the container, hard to measure it out without it
Affordable source of a needed supplement!
This is desperately needed for most horses in the NW on local hay.