Zoetis Strongid C 2X Pyrantel Tartrate Horse Dewormer is highly palatable and easy to feed for effective daily deworming. This dewormer is designed specifically for horses at a high risk of parasite exposure, like those who live on non-rotated pastures or those who frequently travel. It’s also ideal for high-risk age groups like foals, weanlings and senior horses. This dewormer contains 2.11% pyrantel tartrate and helps to control adult large strongyles and adult and fourth-stage larvae small strongyles. It’s also effective against pinworms and roundworms. These tasty alfalfa-based pellets encourage even picky eaters to clean up their feed.
- Daily dewormer designed specifically for horses at high risk of parasite exposure.
- Contains 2.11% pyrantel tartrate.
- Effective against adult large strongyles and adult and fourth-stage larvae of small strongyles, as well as pinworms and roundworms.
- Can be fed to foals as soon as foals are consistently eating grain.
- Alfalfa-based pellets can be top dressed or mixed into feed for easy daily administration.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals to avoid unwanted consumption.
See all items by Zoetis