AniMed Via-Calm Calming Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb tub
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||L-Tryptophan 1000 mg, Thiamine 500 mg, Calcium 227 mg...||Calcium 100mg - 160mg, Salt 2800mg - 3200mg, Sodium 1000mg - 1400mg...||Active Ingredients: 10, 004 Mg Magnesium (Carbonate), 9...||Calcium 100mg - 160mg, Salt 2800mg - 3200mg, Sodium 1000mg - 1400mg...||Corn Starch, Glucose, Glycerin...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Baby|
|Special Diet||N/A||Flax-Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||N/A||Flax-Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||N/A|
About This Item
- All-natural supplement made with a host of ingredients including l-tryptophan, thiamine, calcium, magnesium and live yeast cultures to help calm anxious, restless or high strung horses
- This blend also includes Yea-Sacc 1026 micro-organisms to promote healthy digestion and gut stability
- It comes with a convenient measuring scoop for easy feeding. Use daily as directed with feed for best results
- Can be used to quiet and calm horses prior to events, helping to prevent "wash outs"
- Developed for horses of all classes
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Finish Line MSM Joint Support Powder Horse Supplement, 1-lb tub$9.16Chewy Price$10.69List Price$8.70Autoship Price
- Daily Dose Equine GI Sponge 3 Toxin Absorber & Acid Neutralizer Powder Horse Supplement, 5.75-lb bucket$42.55Chewy Price$52.00List Price$40.42Autoship Price
- Equilite Herbals RelaxHer Blend Calming Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb tub$79.15Chewy Price$89.95List Price$75.19Autoship Price
- Daily Dose Equine GI Thrive Digestive Conditioner Powder Horse Supplement, 4-lb bucket$49.50Chewy Price$60.00List Price$47.02Autoship Price
- Daily Dose Equine GI Sponge 1 Toxin Absorber & Acid Neutralizer Powder Horse Supplement, 6-lb bucket$24.37Chewy Price$29.00List Price$23.15Autoship Price
- Tenda B-N-M Paste Circulatory Care Horse Supplement, 60-cc syringe$9.95Chewy Price$14.75List Price$9.45Autoship Price
- McTarnahans Uva Ursi Leaves Kidney & Urinary Horse Supplement, 1-lb bucket$21.95Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- UltraCruz MSM Joint Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb bag$49.90Chewy Price$47.40Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Natural Vitamin E Immune Support Powder Horse Supplement, 4-lb bag$132.44Chewy Price$145.88List Price$125.82Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Advanced Gastric Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 30 Day Singles$69.95Chewy Price$66.45Autoship Price
- Equerry's Angel Maker Calming Fruits & Berries Flavor Powder Horse Supplement, 1.5-lb bag$65.40Chewy Price$72.67List Price$62.13Autoship Price
- Equerry's Choice Digestive Health & Nutritional Pellets Horse Supplement, 5-lb bag$43.06Chewy Price$47.84List Price$40.91Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
Sadly this was of no use
I tried this item as my horse was becoming neurotic and only wanted to be in his stall - he would panic when left in the turn out. This item had no effect on him at all. Other reviews on this product seem to show other horses also showed no effect. Sad. A good product that works would be lovely to have.
Seems to work
So far this seems to be working well. My gelding normally freaks out when he’s away from his buddies but now he’ll just call out once. My farrier also noted how nice his hooves were and all that changed in his diet was adding this so I think it’s helped his hooves as well.
I like this product, helps reduce the stress of my horses during bad weather when turn out time can not be done
This has been a good supplement for our excitable 1 year old donkey. He's still a spaz and it doesn't sedate him or anything, but it takes the edge off and *seems* to keep him from getting too restless
Previously tried other calming supplements for the high- strung tb, this worked magic within a week. I guess it’s a combination with tryptophan works- hard to find it in other brands.
Powder doesn't work
My mare spit out any of her grain with the powder she tasted on it. Doesn't work if she won't eat it.
Via Calm for Horses!
Works good for keeping our Thoroughbred race horses focused.
Been using for 2 months now but she still paces in her paddock, pawing, digging, wants to be in the barn. Once in the barn she is fine
I have used this product for years on different horses. I increase the dose as needed even if I go over what is recommended for one or two days. I purchase calmer for $25 for one dose. We tend to think the higher the price the better it much work. Well this stuff is the ultimate deal for the price. I actually just order two more tubs. Planning on trying it daily for a new horse I just got. But I used it for stressful times. One of my horses are scared to death of fireworks even if they are far away. So I give enough to keep her calm in her stall.
Easy And Effective!
I've used Via Calm for a long time. I adopted a purebred Arabian gelding who was a stallion for 7 years. He has a sweet personality but a tendency to be over-reactive. Via Calm doesn't dope him up; it just takes the edge off so I can really work with him. He's come a long way! Have used it on my mare too. Just mix a small scoop with grain; they eat it right up. I especially rely on Via Calm every Fourth of July, because there are neighbors who set off M100s, Bottle Rockets, etc. Via Calm helps my poor horses get through it.