AniMed Natural AniPsyll Digestive Health Powder Horse Supplement, 4.85-lb tub
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially formulated to help treat as well as prevent constipation, sluggish intestines and sand retention.
- The natural psyllium husk, sourced from the plantago ovata plant seed, works to increase ration bulk.
- Forms a lubricating gel to boost cleaning the horse's intestinal tract, helping to prevent constipation and inert intestines.
- Helps to lower blood glucose and insulin levels in healthy horses.
- Dose scoop included for easy administering.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Farnam Apple Elite Electrolyte Granules Apple Flavor Horse Supplement, 20-lb tub$51.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Farnam Repel-X Pe Emulsifiable Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 1-gal jug$139.99Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- NaturVet MSM Pure Joint Support Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$49.92Chewy Price$73.71List Price$47.42Autoship Price
- AniMed Pure MSM Joint Support Powder Horse Supplement, 16-oz tub$18.28Chewy Price$17.37Autoship Price
- Kentucky Equine Research Nano-E Antioxidant Liquid Horse Supplement, 15-oz bottle$75.95Chewy Price$79.95List Price$72.15Autoship Price
- AniMed AniPrin F Aspirin USP Powder for Horses, 2.5-lb tub$23.67Chewy Price$25.78List Price$22.49Autoship Price
- Stride Animal Health Lifeline + Equine Digestive & Immune Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 12.5-lb tub$116.00Chewy Price$110.20Autoship Price
- NaturVet ArthriSoothe-GOLD Advanced Joint Formula Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb, 4-oz tub$44.84Chewy Price$138.34List Price$42.60Autoship Price
- Farnam Quietex Focusing & Calming Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 1.62-lb tub$29.40Chewy Price$45.59List Price$27.93Autoship Price
- Farnam Repel-X Emulsifiable Horse Fly Spray, 16-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$28.79List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Shapley's Original M-T-G Mane Tail Groom Plus Horse Solution, 8-oz bottle$18.80Chewy Price$17.86Autoship Price
- Farnam Cough Free Equine Respiratory Health Pellets Horse Supplement, 1.75-lb jar, 48 Day Supply$26.99Chewy Price$44.39List Price$25.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Psyllium Husk, Roughage (all natural plant fiber)||Active Ingredients: Per recommended daily dosage (2 scoops; 100 g): Psyllium Husk: 100 g...||Active Ingredients (Paste): Per recommended daily amount (2 syringes; 120 ml): Montmorillonite Clay: 47, 250 mg, Inactive Ingredients: Water...||Plant Protein Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Ground Limestone...||Dried Molasses, Flaxseed Meal, Calcium Carbonate...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Baby|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
chewy is great
Thanks Chewy, good product at a good price. Easy to feed and will buy again.
This fiber works beautifully for our horses. Easy to add to feed,2x a week. Wish I could get it in a larger size like previously...the only size chewy.com offers will not last long with 4 horses. But an excellent product
Didn't seem to like taste
2 out of my 3 horses didn't eat feed with supplement added. After leaving in with feed overnight they finished it
My Favorite one.
My favorite by far. I use on all three of my horses, ages 8, 9, and 28.
This is how to get your horse to eat psyllium
My horses all ate around the pelleted variety, especially if it got wet when I soak their food. With this, I first soak their food, then I add this on top just before giving it to them. If you soak psyllium, chances are they won't like it. Just make sure they have plenty of water available. My mini horses, which are finicky eaters, and my standard horses, all eat this with no problem. They live on sand here in Florida, so it is a must!!!
One horse won’t touch it
I live in a sandy part of Texas. One mare won’t touch a single bit of the supplement while the old gelding eats it indiscriminately.
I suggest chewy order pellet psyllium. The powder blows away in the wind or mixing process. Thank you.
Works great for us
This was recommended by a friend. I add one scoop to my horses ration twice daily and add enough water to mix thoroughly. In the winter I added hot water and in the summer cold water. It ensures he gets plenty of water, too. He always eats his feed heartily ! I have a Welsh mare now and she gets it too. They are easy keepers and they always eat all their food. Good kids ;)
I have 2 rescue horses, the vet recommended using some psyllium fiber. I generally use a brand called Sand Clear, (it is a pelleted formula), but when i read the reviews for this product, I figured i would try it. I hate it. #1: this products recommended dose is 9 oz twice a day (for me that's doubled).Being a powder and not a compacted pellet- this stuff goes FAST!!! #2: When mixing it with other pelleted food, it clumps up. If you add water water to your feed this stuff will not mix in well. #3: horses eat around it. (Needs a zero star option)
Another great product by this company
My mare hates psyllium in any form but I mixed this, cinnamon, and a bit of sugar to the dose and added it to her feed with a enough water to stick it all to the feed and she gobbles it right down. She eats this much better than the pellets. I'll buy this again.