Stud Muffins Variety Pack Molasses, Cinnamon & Peppermint Horse Treats, 45-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% handcrafted horse treats are healthy, nutritious and delicious.
- Wholesome ingredients include grains such as wheat, oats, barley and corn.
- Fortified with flaxseed, which is high in omega-3 fatty acids and supports overall health.
- Variety of original, peppermint and cake flavors is great for use in training and to entice picky horses.
- Made in Canada with love and devotion since 1997 by the family-owned company.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Likit Granola Original Horse Treat, 1.21-lb bag$7.39Chewy Price$7.49List Price$7.02Autoship Price
- Cavalor Crunchies Molasses Free Horse Treats, 3.30-lb bag$18.49Chewy Price$17.57Autoship Price
- Cavalor Sweeties Horse Treats, 1.65-lb bag$11.53Chewy Price$10.95Autoship Price
- Cavalor Fruities Horse Treats, 1.65-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Manna Pro Start to Finish Carrot Horse Treats, 5-lb bag$12.49Chewy Price$13.49List Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Blue Seal Rounders Molasses Flavor Horse Treats, 30-oz bag$7.80Chewy Price$9.20List Price$7.41Autoship Price
- Blue Seal Rounders Peppermint Flavor Horse Treats, 30-oz bag$7.80Chewy Price$9.20List Price$7.41Autoship Price
- Manna Pro Bite-Size Nuggets Butterscotch Flavor Horse Treats, 4-lb bag$8.39Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.97Autoship Price
- Stabul Nuggets Molasses-Free Fenugreek Horse Treats, 5-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Stabul Nuggets Molasses-Free Banana Horse Treats, 5-lb bag$21.24Chewy Price$22.99List Price$20.18Autoship Price
- Stabul Nuggets Molasses-Free Peppermint Horse Treats, 5-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Stabul Nuggets Molasses-Free Pina Colada Horse Treats, 5-lb bag$21.22Chewy Price$22.99List Price$20.16Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Oringinal: Cane Molasses, Oats, Corn...||Barley, Oats, Corn...||Cane Molasses, Oats, Corn...||Rice Bran, Oat Flour, Unsweetened Applesauce...||Wheat Middlings, Wheat Bran, Carrot Chunks...|
|Food Flavor||Cinnamon, Molasses, Herbs & Spices, Mint||Molasses, Herbs & Spices||Molasses, Herbs & Spices||Mint, Apple, Carrot, Fruits & Vegetables||Carrot, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||—||Low Sugar||—||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sugar Free||Molasses-Free|
|Health Feature||—||Weight Management||—||Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
Purchased 2 sets on the BOGO sale, I’ve purchased this brand numerous times through other retailers locally no issue. Normally softer and easy to break apart. Opened the first bag, smell great look fine but they are hard! Not just kind of hard, I mean ROCK hard, I literally struggle to cut them with a pocketknife! Thought it might have just been that bag, tried the rest of the bags and unfortunately they are all the same. Thankfully my boys eat them but it is a very inconvenient to make sure to cut them so they’re are small enough to chew thoroughly without issue.
Difficult to break apart even with a pocketknife. Haven’t had issue with the brand ever before maybe bad batch?
My mare loves these, admit to trying and they are really good. They are big and not a treat I can leave in my pocket, too messy. They are her end of the ride reward.
They’re a hit!
My horses are really picky about treats but absolutely love these! I don’t give them to them often but when they see me go near the tub they get excited!
Horses didn't like
My horses didn't like them. I think its the peppermint
My Horse Loves Them
These are a step up from the regular Stud Muffins with added peppermint and cinnamon flavors! My horse, Rio, loves them.
They love them. Will run the whole pasture to get them
They Love Them
I bought these as a Christmas treat for my two burros. They absolutely love them.
My Horses Luv Stud Muffins
These are great to hide pills in. The horses all love them.
He likes some of them spits others out
there's no divider to tell what's what flavor. Sometimes my horse lips.me for 10.min trying to get 1 then spits the next I pull out of the tub out