Buckeye Nutrition Ultimate Finish 100 Weight Gain Granules Horse Supplement, 20-lb soft pack
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Prilled form is highly digestible with a long shelf life. Highly palatable formula and has a low inclusion rate providing highly digestible fats in a smaller meal size. Mixes great with pelleted feeds or grain mixes.
- Optimal calorie delivery for added stamina and performance, decreasing thermal stress. Increases weight gain and supports a healthy and brilliant hair coat.
- Added source of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for reduced inflammation, muscle support and brilliant hair coat.
- Low starch and sugar is safe for horses with metabolic issues. A controlled release of highly digestible fats which can safely be fed to horses with metabolic issues.
- Decreases thermal stress during exercise to help maintain a safe and comfortable body temperature.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ADM GROSTRONG Granules Horse Supplement, 5-lb bag$14.10Chewy Price$19.11List Price$13.39Autoship Price
- FLAIR Equine Nasal Strip, USA Flag, 1 count$11.50Chewy Price
- Omega Fields Omega Horseshine Hoof, Skin & Coat Powder Horse Supplement, 20-lb bag$75.95Chewy Price$72.15Autoship Price
- DealFarnam SimpliFly Feed-Thru Fly Control Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb bucket$73.67Chewy Price$89.99List Price$69.99Autoship Price
- Buckeye Nutrition Ultimate Finish SRB+ Stabilized Rice Bran Pellets Horse Supplement, 30-lb bag, bundle of 3$104.97Chewy Price$99.72Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab Hoof Secert Pellets Horse Supplement, 9-lb bag$41.95Chewy Price$55.91List Price$39.85Autoship Price
- Kentucky Equine Research All-Phase Low-Starch Ration Balancer Pellet Horse Supplement, 44-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Corta-Flx U-Gard Pellets Horse Supplement, 4-lb bottle$33.50Chewy Price$31.82Autoship Price
- Equithrive Vitamin E Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 3.3-lb tub$43.19Chewy Price$53.99List Price$41.03Autoship Price
- DealAbsorbine Veterinary Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Gel, 12-oz, bundle of 2$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Vegetable Fat Partially Hydrogenated (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Artificial Flavor....||Stabilized Rice Bran, Brewers Dried Yeast, Processed Grain by-products...||Processed Grain By-Products, Dried Vegetable Fat, Plant Protein Products...||Heat Processed Soybeans, Flaxseed, Ground Wheat...||Active Ingredients: Gamma Oryzanol 200 mg, Zinc 600 mg, Vitamin E 10 ppm min...|
|Health Feature||High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals||Appetite Stimulation, Weight Management||Appetite Stimulation, Muscle Care, Weight Management||High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Special Diet||High Fat, Low Starch, Low Sugar||—||—||High Fat, Low Starch, Low Sugar||—|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Hard to love
UF 100 isn't a pellet or granule, it's a white powder that smells like an electrolyte. I'm using it for weight gain on a 30y/o mare who hasn't yet been a picky eater. Given it's fine size she can easily sort it out of her pelleted dry feed. She gets 4.5 lbs of pelleted feed AM & PM. Applying approx. 2oz of oil into her feed will allow about 1oz of this to stick and be eaten, not left in the bottom of the feeder. When I soak her feed in cooler whether I can add about 2oz per feeding before she balks at the taste. Switching back to Ultimate Finish 40.
I have an older mustang/quarter gelding that is a hard keeper! This is the best weight gain supplement I have found! I mix it with his daily grains and sweet feed in a feed bag and he eats every bite! His weight is finally back to normal and the shine on his coat and main is amazing!!
27 year old horse had gained weight
So, I was nervous because everyone mentions the smell/ taste. It smells like electrolytes. It's not that potent. I can only smell it in the bag. My horse isn't picky and eats everything; we had no problem. He has definitely gained weight- I bought a bag March 20th and am almost through it- I've been using a lot of it to really boost weight gain. I'll cut back scoops now to try to keep him at a healthier weight. His coat is also very shiny and that makes me happy. So all in all, good purchase. I will continue to purchase.
Great bang for the buck but...
My horse isn't really all that picky, but boy does he hate this stuff. It's a great price for a high fat supplement, however my horse takes bites of his grain mixed with it, and washes it all out in his water bucket. I wasted $50 on this supplement and I can't force my horse to eat it. Doesn't seem to dissolve well into hot water either. Super bummed.
Great stuff that WORKS!
Ive been looking for an AFFORDABLE weight gaining supplement that wouldn’t cause my performance horses to get hot and WORKED...THIS IS IT!
I have been using this product for sometime now. It makes my horse look great!
Great product to help your outdoor horse or under weight horse through winter.
Not Picky Eater Approved
My OTTB ate it happily for about a week, and has now stopped eating it completely
Partially hydrogenated fat
These types of fats are terrible for humans and horses! What a bad idea!!
My daughter has 4 horses of her own and is fostering a horse. Some of the horses need a fat gain supplement which she uses as a top dressing on their feed.Ultimate Finish 100 helps put weight gain on the horses that need it. She only uses this product when it's needed and doesn't need to increase their feed amount. She is very happy with the results this product gives.