Cavalor Mash & Mix Horse Feed, 33-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides a healthy, tasty way to replenish electrolytes after hard work, travel or weather changes.
- Made with prebiotics and digestion-stimulating vegetables like leeks to aid gut health.
- Puffed cereal grains provide a safe starch source and increase starch digestibility up to 95%.
- Protein from peas, soy and flaxseed aid in muscle recovery and resilience after exercise or stress.
- Made with easily absorbable vitamins, chelated minerals and essential amino acids for optimal health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bluebonnet Feeds Intensify Growth & Development Low Sugar, Low Starch Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$38.49Chewy Price$36.57Autoship Price
- Cavalor Pianissimo Horse Feed, 44-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Cavalor Strucomix Senior Horse Feed, 44-lb bag$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Cavalor Strucomix Original Horse Feed, 33-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Wholesome Blends Performance Horse Food, 50-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic PLUS Non-GMO Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$72.81Chewy Price$103.00List Price$69.17Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Essential K GC Plus Low-NSC, Joint Support Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hallway Feeds Pure & Simple Balancer Soy-Free, Non-GMO Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$51.75Chewy Price$49.16Autoship Price
- Bluebonnet Feeds Intensify Total Advantage Complete Low Starch Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Bluebonnet Feeds Horsemans Elite Senior Care Soft Senior Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$32.49Chewy Price$30.87Autoship Price
- Bluebonnet Feeds Intensify Senior Therapy Low Sugar, Low Starch Senior Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Kalm 'N EZ Textured Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$31.42Chewy Price$34.99List Price$29.85Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Barley Flakes, Wheat Bran, Oats Ground...||Flax Plant Product, Wheat Middlings, Barley...||Flaxseed, Ground Alfalfa Hay, Dehydrated Alfalfa Pellets...||Chopped Hay, Hay Pellets, Rolled Oats...||Roasted Whole Oats, Roasted Whole Barley, Alfalfa Pellets...|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||Molasses-Free, Soy Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Non-GMO, High Fat, High Fiber, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Digestive Health, Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Appetite Stimulation...|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||Apple, Banana, Coconut, Fruits & Vegetables||Molasses, Herbs & Spices|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies, Flowers & Herbs||Mix, Textured|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
My mare loves this
My mare is very food oriented but i soaked a little bit of this to see how she like it and she cleaned the bowl, she kept turning the bowl with her face to make sure she got it all, any little bit she dropped she picked out of her sawdust. and then she flipped the bowl over to check underneath it to make sure she got EVERY little bit of it. better than i expected it to be i figured this would just be a easy mash mix for me to give in the winter but my mare loves it
Great product and fabulous feed company
Cavalor is amazing and this product is one that I use for horses of all ages but use to give my very elderly seniors their medications in. Use with soaking or can use dry in small amounts as a treat ball filler or just a little extra taste in grain. Boosts electrolytes and super yummy ingredients. I wish I could eat it every time I smell it!
This mix is perfect! I use it for my gelding when he doesn't want to eat his meds. This stuff hides it perfectly. It has electrolytes as well so it's great for summer since he's not the best water drinker in summer.
Yay for Cavalor!
This is an amazing product. I feed it to my 31 year old Thoroughbred every night before lights out. He waits for it and gives a little nicker when he sees me come out of the house to feed it to him. I had been purchasing it at the local feed store but it sells out and there is usually a wait until a new shipment arrives. Someone mentioned that Chewy.com carried it. "Really?". I purchase all of my cat and dog food from Chewy already. What a bonus surprise. I immediately ordered two bags which got to me in three days. Thank you!
Great additive to a diet for guinea pigs.
1 bag lasts me awhile. I mix 2 cups with 1 cup shredded carrots, 1 cup diced dehydrated apples and 1 cup molasses beet pulp, hydrate with water, let sit 15-minutes. Have been adding once a week as a warm moistened treat in addition to forage, hay and pellets for Guinea Pigs. They love it.
Bag all open
Received and bag is broken and feed dumped in box!
Old pony loves it
My old, toothless pony has gotten very picky since he started cushing s meds. I mix 2 quarts of this and 2 quarts beet pulp and 2 quarts low sugar pellets and he slurps his feed up.
Great variety- Horse loves it
Can be served warm in winter & cold in hot summers. Quickly absorbs so no leaving to soak for hours like beet pulp. An interesting mix of ingredients that my horse enjoys more than traditional wheat bran/beet pulp mashes. In an effort to get more water into the horse, I tend to add FAR more water than called for and he slurps it all down!
My Gypsy Gelding Loves His Mash
Ralph looks forward to his mash after every drive. I hope they have more in stock soon!!