Kentucky Equine Research RiteTrac Digestive Tract Support Powder Horse SupplementBy Kentucky Equine Research
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Offers digestive support to both the hindgut and the foregut.
- Antacids and coating agents help neutralize gastric acid, supporting the stomach lining.
- Time-released hindgut buffer supports optimal pH in the hindgut.
- May help relieve discomfort of gastric ulcers and may help reduce related symptoms like weight loss, loose manure, appetite loss and recurring mild colic.
- Ideal as a support for horses on chronic NSAIDs or those recovering from illness or colic surgery.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sodium Bicarbonate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Aluminum Phosphate...||Active Ingredients: Aluminum Phosphate, Dihydroxy-Aluminum Sodium Carbonate, Saccharomyces Boulardii...||Oat Bran, Cabbage, Montmorillonite Clay...||Zeolytes, Sacchorymyces Cerevisiae Yeast Fermentation Product, Sodium Aluminosilicate...||A proprietary blend of (Psyllium, Corn Silk, Slippery Elm...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||Non-GMO, Organic||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
This has really helped my horse. He dives right into his bucket, and eats it all. Best price so far that I’ve found for the large bucket, and a product I plan on keeping him on for a long time.
Horse refuses to eat it as top dressing and will not eat his food at all if I make it adhere to his grain. Usually not a picky eater at all and will take supplements with no issue - so disappointed for sure.