Kentucky Equine Research Nano-E Antioxidant Liquid Horse Supplement, 15-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol), Lecithin...||Rice Flour, Calcium Ascorbate (Source of Vitamin C), Dextrose...||D-Gamma-Tocopherol, D-Alpha-Tocopherol (Natural Forms Of Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)....||Di-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Brewers Yeast, Folic Acid...||Active Ingredients: Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids, Inactive Ingredients: Alfalfa Meal...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Nerve Care...||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Powder, Supplement||Powder||Supplement|
|Food Flavor||—||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||—||—||Hay|
|Special Diet||—||—||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Flax-Free, Non-GMO||—||—|
About This Item
- Water-soluble liquid vitamin E is easily absorbed.
- Supports the increased need for vitamin E of horses in intense training or horses with limited access to fresh grass.
- Contains naturally sourced vitamin E—to be more effective than synthetic versions.
- Can be administered before or after stressful events like weaning or travel for added support.
- May help horses who tie up or who are recovering from injury or neurological issues.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- AniMed Natural AniHist H Respiratory Health & Allergy Relief Powder Horse Supplement, 20-oz tub$31.84Chewy Price$49.29List Price$30.25Autoship Price
- AniMed Pure MSM Joint Support Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$38.90Chewy Price$39.71List Price$36.95Autoship Price
- Kentucky Equine Research EquiShure Time-Released Hindgut Buffer Powder Horse Supplement, 2.75-lb bucket$49.35Chewy Price$51.95List Price$46.88Autoship Price
- Farnam Vetrolin Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Concentrate, 1-qt bottle$12.99Chewy Price$26.39List Price
- Cox Vet Lab Acti-Flex Joint Liquid Horse Supplement, 1-gal bottle$94.95Chewy Price$145.31List Price$90.20Autoship Price
- Shapley's Original M-T-G Mane Tail Groom Horse Solution, 6-oz bottle$10.39Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.87Autoship Price
- Farnam Equi Aid Natural Psyllium Fiber Pellets Apple/Molasses Flavor Horse Supplement, 10-lb bucket$60.00Chewy Price$91.19List Price$57.00Autoship Price
- Farnam Weight Builder Powder Horse Supplement, 90 Day Supply$99.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price$94.99Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Micro-Tek Soothing Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$68.96Chewy Price$71.99List Price$65.51Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Selenium Nerve, Muscle & Joint Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb bag$15.26Chewy Price$14.50Autoship Price
- AniMed Natural Aniflex Complete Connective Tissue Support Powder Horse Supplement, 16-oz tub$25.99Chewy Price$51.80List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- DAC Bloom Coat Care & Weight Gain Powder Horse Supplement, 20-lb bag$99.95Chewy Price$104.19List Price$94.95Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
I really like this product. It seems to be helping with my horses shivers. Easy to use. The only problem is the cork thing you put in the bottle to put the syringe in to pull the liquid out. Seems to designate and leaks. Other than that I like it. Thanks
Something that finally helped
I have a horse with PSSM1 and her neck and muscles get hard as a rock. This product has helped her so much once I finally tried it. Her muscles stay softer and she moves better as long as she’s taking the Nano E.
Great, high quality product
We use this while treating for EPM (before & after). It really works and helps!
Just what my horse needed
My vet recommended this form of Vitamin E for my 5 year old AQHA, for muscle soreness. This is doing the trick, helping him and absorbs quickly
YES YES YES
I have a horse with Lyme disease and after 24 hours of being on this we noticed a difference. He feels so much better. Not as spooky and not a sore! If you are thinking this might help your horse. Get it!!!
This product offered exactly what I was looking for and noticed results within the first week. The bottle adapter and syringe make it super easy to draw up and dose appropriately.
Love NANO E
We absolutely love this KER product! However, in this particular product, you are provided a syringe that is not compatible with the bottle. KER has developed bottles that have an opening the exact size of the syringe so that you and draw efficiently from the bottle. This bottle is wide open so you have to put the entire syringe into the bottle to draw fluid, much will be wasted in this process. I was very disappointed in the presentation, will likely only order from KER directly in the future.
The only bioavailable Vitamin E on the market without a prescription
I purchased Nano-E to address suspected spring halt in my 17+ hands WB hunter. It seems to be working. Far less weird "hoof lift to belly action" in downward transitions. Also, KER offers incredible, exceptional nutritional support. If you email them and fill out the nutritional support info they will send you a dissertation on what is best to feed your horse.
Amazing must have for spooky, neurological issues.
Changed my horses life! Wish I had been using the last decade. My horse has had lyme and always not focused, low energy but then could bolt a crazy spook, always worried, trouble with left lead. Very hard to train when you don't have a willing relaxed horse. For us switching to primarily a hay diet, hay balancer, oil, oats plus Nano-E has made a winning team! He does 4ml daily at 1100+ pound warmblood. My other horse gets 1ml. Enjoy!!