Absorbine Santa Fe Coat Conditioner & Sunscreen Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Deep conditions the coat, mane and tail hair.
- Helps protect your horse’s coat from sun fading.
- Enriched with silk proteins.
- Formulated with vitamin E, panthenol and sunscreen.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Healthy HairCare Hair Moisturizer Concentrate Horse Conditioner, 32-oz bottle$26.07Chewy Price$24.77Autoship Price
- Mane 'n Tail Pet Conditioner, 32-oz bottle$3.98Chewy Price$6.99List Price$3.78Autoship Price
- DealAbsorbine ShowSheen Miracle Groom Bath In A Bottle Vitamin E & Vanilla Horse Spot & Stain Remover, 32-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Weaver Leather 7-Piece Horse Grooming Kit, Insignia$48.85Chewy Price$54.29List Price
- E3 Antibacterial with Keto Horse Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$42.24Chewy Price
- E3 Argon Waterless Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$17.24Chewy Price
- Happy Horse Pro Rubber Hoof Pick & Brush$2.99Chewy Price
- Mane 'n Tail Horse Detangler, 16-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Survivor Super Detangler & Shine for Horses, 8-oz bottle$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Absorbine Showsheen Stain Remover & Whitener Horse Spray, 20-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$14.69List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Natural Botanical Color Intensifying Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Mane 'n Tail Spray-Away Plant Based Horse Wash Spray, 32-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Dimethicone, Octinoxate...||—||—||Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Peg 7 Amodimethicone...||—|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Sun Protection||Tear Stain removal, Skin & Coat Health, Color Enhancement||—||Skin & Coat Health, Hairball Control, Sensitive Skin||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
I use this on both my horse and dog. I love the smell and I love that it has SPF in it. Been using it for the past 10 years both after giving a bath and as my final step after grooming. I’m not a fan of the new style of spray nozzle but the product is what really matters.
This product is not carried I. Stores anywhere near us. It works amazing. Super conditioning but, not slick.
Great for dogs too!
My already white dog recently had surgery on his hind leg, and it was looking pretty pink after spending some time sunning outside. I decided to buy him some sunscreen, and picked this one since it had a better rating than the dog specific ones. It's been great! Not sticky, very little residue, and the scent is very light. I've noticed a lot of dog products are super scented, which my dog hates and always tries to rub off. He doesn't mind this one, so it's a big win!
Reviewing so CHEWY will never stop selling!!!
I love you Chewy. Thanks for adding all the horse stuff for our big pets. I love this spray. I spray before I ride and it’s so much easier to groom afterwards. You can spray under saddle area and it’s not slick. Love this stuff. Have a horse that is sensitive to products. He has rubbed his tail with other sprays. But not an issue with this one.
Not sticky or oily and smells great. I use it daily to keep my horse's coat conditioned, soft and smooth. Also, this product protects from sun bleaching which really dulls a coat.
Better than showsheen
Make my horse super shiny and soft! I constantly get compliments on how my horse looks so gorgeous. Smells wonderful and helps her tail look healthy and shiny. 10/10 recommend
Spf for white horse
This product gives me comfort knowing my white horse will have spf protection. It smells great, and easy on, plus conditioning!
Better than Showsheen
Better than showsheen and less expensive. This takes the tangles out of manes and tails and leaves them soft, not feeling plastic-y the way Showsheen will. And you can use this on the saddle area. And it smells really good. Works better than other similar sprays (I tired a lot before finding this).
makes my senior horse look like a colt
Seriously you want cheap and effective? This is the stuff. My pony is 24, now has the shiniest coat on the farm 24/7. Depending on the texture of your horses mane or tail it can vary how many bottles you may need to use. I’ve used about one bottle in 3 months and finally his tail is coming around as far as softness. I had another horse with a different hair texture and it only took a week to get that softness. But trust and believe you will see results and progress.
This is my favorite product for my horse! I’ve been using it for about a year and have gone through a couple bottles, and I can truly say it’s a great product. Makes the coat shiney and adds moisture to main and tail without bing sticky. Has a wonderful scent and love the sunscreens! Buy it!