Absorbine Ultrashield Ex Insecticide & Repellent Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Kills and repels more than 70 species of flies, mosquitoes, ticks and gnats.
- UltraBond Technology helps keep this spray weatherproof for up to 17 days.
- Perfect for challenging weather and environments.
- Advanced formula contains sunscreens and coat conditioners, including natural aloe and lanolin.
- Approved for use on horses, donkeys, mules, dogs and as a premise spray.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Constant Comfort Gastric Health Horse Supplement, 15-lbs block$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield EX Insecticide & Repellent Horse Spray Refill, 1-gal bottle$73.99Chewy Price$103.19List Price$70.29Autoship Price
- QUEST PLUS Gel Dewormer & Boticide for Horses & Ponies, 0.5-oz syringe, 2 count$31.48Chewy Price$29.91Autoship Price
- Uckele CocoSoya Fatty Acid Formula Liquid Horse Supplement, 1-gal bottle$20.95Chewy Price$25.95List Price$19.90Autoship Price
- Farnam Apple Elite Electrolyte Powder Apple Flavor Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- AniMed 3in1 BugLyte Horse Supplement, 1.5-lb tub$26.47Chewy Price$33.29List Price$25.15Autoship Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield Red Insecticide & Repellent Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 2$36.50Chewy Price$34.67Autoship Price
- Farnam Trap 'N Toss Fly Trap, 4 count$23.80Chewy Price
- FORCE Pro-Force 50 Equine Spot-On Fly, Tick & Mosquito Repellent Horse Spray, 60 count$211.80Chewy Price$201.21Autoship Price
- Pyranha Wipe N' Spray Fly Protection Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 2$40.32Chewy Price$38.30Autoship Price
- Pyranha Nulli-Fly Horse Insecticide Spray, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 10$100.40Chewy Price$95.38Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Permethrin, Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide.||Active Ingredients: Thyme Oil 0.01%, Cedar Oil 0.05%, Lemongrass Oil 0.05%...||Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide, Permethrin.||Active Ingredients: Permethrin 0.9%, Tetramethrin 0.25%, Pyrethrins 0.025%...||Active Ingredients: Cypermethrin 1.0%., Inactive Ingredients: 99%.|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Does the job
Works well to repel most flies. Pleasant smell, leaves the coat smooth and non-sticky. Can't say that it lasts for the 17 days listed, but it does appear to have some residual action. The dual position sprayer is a plus- produces a quiet, fine mist that is tolerated by even my twitchy Arabians.
I've used Absorbine Ultrashield for years with my horses and have been extremely satisfied with the results.
Great fly spray
Only fly spray I found to work well!! Keeps flys at bay for a while even during the worst fly season I’ve seen in years!
Great fly spray
I have used this fly spray for decades. It's effective and has a pleasant smell. One thing newly added that makes spraying easier is that it has two settings that allow the spray to be applied horizontally or vertically.
This spray is incredible. I surface spray all around my yard and patio once a week and I can enjoy eating on my patio again without being tormented by flies or wasps
Didn't work on my pups
Didn't work for any of my pups. I have 3. Waste of money
Doesn't work that well!
This product got great reviews. I used to use it about 20 years ago so I thought I would try it again. Says to works for days! You are lucky if the flies are not back on your horse in 20 min.
This works well for flies but needs to be applied liberally daily
My favorite fly repellent
This is the best spray fly repellent I’ve found. I have used it for years
One of the best sprays I've found,even sprays upsidedown