Farnam Swat Dog & Horse Fly Repellent, 7-oz tub
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to protect against biting and nuisance flies.
- Works to repel house, stable, face and horn flies.
- Can be safely used around wounds, sores, scratches and abrasions.
- Safe for use on horses, ponies and dogs alike.
- Utilizes Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide, Technical, Di-n-propyl Isocinchomeronate for hours of effective protection.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAbsorbine Ultrashield Green Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$29.69List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- DealAbsorbine Ultrashield EX Insecticide & Repellent Horse Spray Refill, 1-gal bottle$73.99Chewy Price$103.19List Price$70.29Autoship Price
- DealFarnam Bronco e Citronella Scented Dog & Horse Fly Spray, 1-gal bottle$25.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- DealUckele CocoSoya Fatty Acid Formula Liquid Horse Supplement, 1-gal bottle$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- DealQUEST Gel Dewormer & Boticide for Horses & Ponies, 0.5-oz syringe$13.63Chewy Price$12.95Autoship Price
- DealFarnam Tri-Tec 14 Fly Repellent for Horses, 32-oz spray bottle$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealMartin's Permethrin 10% Multi-Purpose Horse Insecticide, 32-oz bottle$20.29Chewy Price$19.28Autoship Price
- Pyranha Nulli-Fly Horse Insecticide Spray, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 3$30.12Chewy Price$28.61Autoship Price
- DealStarbar Trap 'N Toss Fly Trap, 1 count$5.84Chewy Price
- DealFarnam SimpliFly Feed-Thru Fly Control Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb bucket$73.67Chewy Price$89.99List Price$69.99Autoship Price
- AniMed Biotin 100 Hoof Health Powder Farm Animal & Horse Supplement, 2.5-lb tub, bundle of 3$31.47Chewy Price$29.90Autoship Price
- DealMartin's Permethrin 13.3% Multi-Purpose Horse Insecticide, 32-oz bottle$25.26Chewy Price$24.00Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Piperonyl Butoxide, Butylcarbityl, 6-Propylpiperonyl...||Piperonyl Butoxide (Butylcarbityl, 6-Propylpiperonyl, Ether And Related Compounds)...||Cypermethrin, Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide Technical...||Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide, Butoxypolypropylene Glycol.||Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide, Permethrin.|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Itch & Redness Remedy||Skin & Coat Health||Pest Control||Pest Control|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
48 Customer Reviews
love this product
I always buy swat. It helps keep flies off of sores and also helps heal sores. At least for me. I always have it on hand. I keep one in the barn, horse trailer and wherever my horses are. Saddle bags is also another good place to have one. I put it in my horses ears about every other day to keep the nats out and helps with the flies. also helps if you put it on their sheaths and bellies.
flies away from eyes
I help an old gelding who wont tolerate a fly mask, and this is what helps keep flies away from the eyes, and belly seam. I myself can't tolerate the sprays, but I can apply this with a rubber glove and it is a godsend.
no flies on me mommy
This works good on my dogs faces. I try and put a little bit on their back as well
I use Swat throughout the summer on my horse's belly to keep the gnats from eating him alive; literally. My vet recommended it and it works 100%. A little goes a long way & I only need to use it twice a week.
Puzzled by manufacturer
Your service was excellent as usual. However, I ordered Clear. The jar is labeled clear but the product is white. The last time I bought some, the jar was labeled clear and the product was screaming pink! ?????????
Still the best for your horse's face
I have been using swat for as long as it has been around. Really glad it is no longer bright pink! Easy to apply around your horse's eyes and if the flys are really bad you can put if on their legs and under the tummy area.
Great for dog ears
I put it on the tips of my German Shepherd's ears and it does a great job of protecting them from fly bites. It help heal any bites that happen if I forget. It lasts two to three days
I have been using SWAT for over 15 years. It keeps those pesky insects out of my horse's ears !
Swat does wonders for my flea-bitten gray gelding who is extremely sensitive to bug bites. He stands stock still when I apply it and its thick white cream covers his most vulnerable areas. We love it!
Good for spot fly repellent
My pony is particularly bothered by flies. I use this around her eyes and on her legs. It does a good job keeping the flies away. My only complaint is that it doesn't dry clear, and it makes dirt stick. But it's effective.