E3 Antibacterial with Keto Horse Shampoo
Frequently Bought Together
This Item - E3 Antibacterial with Keto Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle
E3 Medicated Wound Cream, 6-oz bottle
Total Price: $0.00
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- Antibacterial and antifungal shampoo ideal for virtually all equine skin conditions.
- Veterinary-strength formula ideal for hot spots, dry patches, skin rashes, rain rot and ringworm.
- Helps to relieve itching, irritation and skin infections.
- Smells great.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Farnam Vetrolin Hydrating Argan Oil Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$9.50Chewy Price$20.39List Price$9.03Autoship Price
- Mane 'n Tail Pet Shampoo, 16-oz bottle, 3 count$13.97Chewy Price$13.99List Price$13.27Autoship Price
- Mane 'n Tail Pro-Tect Medicated Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Exhibitor's Quic Silver Pet Shampoo, 64-oz bottle$29.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Horze Equestrian Smart Horse Grooming Box, Baby Light Blue$54.99Chewy Price
- Mane 'n Tail Ultimate Gloss Horse Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Farnam Laser Sheen Concentrate Horse Shine & Detangler, 12-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Farnam Vetrolin Bath Ultra-Hydrating Conditioning Shampoo, 64-oz bottle$15.95Chewy Price$26.39List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- Decker Manufacturing Company Double Blade Shedder Horse Scraper$9.39Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Happy Horse Professional High-Output Spray Bottle, 32-oz$3.99Chewy Price
- Happy Horse Medicated 2% Chlorhexidine Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$16.86Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.02Autoship Price
- Mane 'n Tail Pet Conditioner, 32-oz bottle$4.54Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.31Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Chlorhexidine, Ethanol, Water.||Contains Argon Oil||Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||—||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
Does this shampoo expire, or go bad/get runny due to the heat, being outside?
Answer by • Sep 13, 2022
The antibacterial shampoo does have a 2 year expiration date because it has active drug ingredients. We do not recommend storing it in direct sunlight.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By popy on Jul 11, 2022
Works for dogs too
Ended up working better than what thr vet sold us for 3x as much