Kentucky Equine Research EO-3 Horse Supplement, 32-oz bottle
About This Item
- Palatable distilled fish oil with a tasty minty apple flavor for horses.
- Helps to improve glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity.
- Promotes a healthy immune system.
- Helps increase red blood cell flexibility.
- Supports bone metabolism.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Farnam Cough Free Equine Respiratory Health Pellets Horse Supplement, 1.75-lb jar, 48 Day Supply$26.99Chewy Price$44.39List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- KOPERTOX Water-Resistant Horse Thrush Treatment, 16-oz bottle$27.17Chewy Price$25.81Autoship Price
- AniMed Natural AniHist H Respiratory Health & Allergy Relief Powder Horse Supplement, 20-oz tub$31.95Chewy Price$49.29List Price$30.35Autoship Price
- AniMed Muscle-Up Powder Horse Supplement, 2.5-lb tub$31.99Chewy Price$58.49List Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Buckeye Nutrition Mare's Milk Plus Milk Replacer Powder Horse Supplement, 40-lb bag$164.99Chewy Price$156.74Autoship Price
- DAC Bloom Coat Care & Weight Gain Powder Horse Supplement, 40-lb bucket$164.28Chewy Price$172.49List Price$156.07Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Natural Vitamin E Plus Immune Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb bag$78.70Chewy Price$74.77Autoship Price
- Kentucky Equine Research Nano-E Antioxidant Liquid Horse Supplement, 15-oz bottle$75.95Chewy Price$79.95List Price$72.15Autoship Price
- Vitalize Alimend 24/7 Equine Stomach Comfort Liquid Horse Supplement, 128-oz bottle$279.49Chewy Price$265.52Autoship Price
- Uckele Tri-Amino Amino Acid Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb jar$23.11Chewy Price$29.95List Price$21.95Autoship Price
- Horse Health Products Vita-E & Selenium Crumbles Horse Supplement, 3-lb bucket$22.72Chewy Price$43.19List Price$21.58Autoship Price
- Absorbine Veterinary Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Gel, 3-oz tube$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Oil, Mixed Tocopherols, Artificial Flavor||Brewers Yeast, Diatonaceous Earth, Garlic...||Micro-Encapsulated Dry Active Saccharomyces cerevisiae (CNCM I-1077), Micro-Encapsulated Dry Active Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Dried Saccharomyces cerevisiae Fermentation Solubles...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Sulfate, 4, 000 mg...||Active Ingredients Per 45g: Omega-3 (Flaxseed) 6, 100mg, MSM 5...|
|Health Feature||Respiratory Care, Skin & Coat Health, Allergy Relief, Immune Support||Itch & Redness Remedy, Pest Control||Digestive Health||Senior Care||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Apple, Mint, Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Look no further
You simply will not find a more pure and potent Omega 3 supplement for your horse. Great for joint health, stallion potency and broodmare recovery, mental development in foals, heart health, digestion, anti inflammatory and skin conditions/allergies. This does not smell fishy at all. Typically the scents are added to cover up that fishy smell which means the oil has degraded. Not here, smells like fresh fruit. I use this for my navicular horse with his tendon and ligaments health. Did you know horses can’t produce Omega 3s in the body and must consume it? And most ALA consumed is not converted into EPA and DHA? Don’t skip a beat if your looking for an easy way to add essential fatty acids this is it!
My horse refused to eat her grain after adding this product. She’s not usually picky so this is really disappointing. I’m sure it’s good because I know KER makes great products but I can’t use this. If your horse is picky, maybe pass on this one.
My horse really loves the apple flavor and she looks amazing and shiny. Really great omega e product.