Dave's Pet Food 95% Premium Chicken & Chicken Liver Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver...||Beef, Chicken, Beef Broth...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Carrots...||Chicken, Water Sufficient For Processing, Guar Gum...||Chicken, Water, Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Beef, Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Duck, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Pea-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Pea-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Pea-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, High-Protein|
|Health Feature||Diabetic Support||Diabetic Support||Vitamins & Minerals||Heart Care||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health|
About This Item
- Features real chicken as the first ingredient, followed by broth, liver, vitamins and minerals.
- Lower-calorie recipe is ideal for dogs who are overweight.
- Serves as a high-quality, inexpensive alternative to a raw diet.
- It's the ideal meal for a dog who needs lots of protein, or as a protein-boosting topper.
- Made without grains, cereals, artificial colors or synthetic flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTiki Dog Wildz Lamb Recipe with Lamb Liver, Lung & Kidney Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 13.2-oz can, case of 12$59.88Chewy Price$56.89Autoship Price
- DealTiki Dog Wildz Beef Recipe with Beef Liver, Lung & Kidney Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 13.2-oz can, case of 12$53.88Chewy Price$59.88List Price$51.19Autoship Price
- DealHalo Holistic Turkey & Salmon Stew Adult Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 6$22.87Chewy Price$29.99List Price$21.73Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE 95% Grain-Free Chicken & Broccoli Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$53.88List Price$44.23Autoship Price
- DealHalo Lamb Stew Adult Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 6$26.01Chewy Price$29.99List Price$24.71Autoship Price
- DealSolid Gold Sun Dancer Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 6$15.54Chewy Price$17.94List Price$14.76Autoship Price
- DealInception Pork Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$35.72Chewy Price$33.93Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE PURE Petite All Stages Small Breed Escalloped Style Dinner with Salmon & Shrimp Wet Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 12$23.88Chewy Price$22.69Autoship Price
- DealBIXBI Liberty Limited Ingredient Lamb Recipe Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz can, case of 12$47.88Chewy Price$45.49Autoship Price
- DealSolid Gold Star Chaser Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 6$17.94Chewy Price$17.04Autoship Price
- DealMeat Mates Variety Box Grain-Free Dog Food, 3.5-oz, case of 12$24.20Chewy Price$22.99Autoship Price
- DealHalo Holistic Beef Stew Adult Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 6$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
63 Customer Reviews
Fussy, fussy, eater
My Great Dane is very fussy. I cook her 10 - 16 pounds of chicken at a time and make gravy from the drippings to mix with her dry food. She did eat the Dave's mixed with dry food and fresh chicken. So, I believe a dog with a normal appetite would like this dog food. It also has a 9.5 percent of protein per can. My girl is trim and could use a couple of pounds. The extra protein is a plus.
Needed to hide medication in.
My 6 pound senior dog is diabetic and usual wet food has become unaffordable so I searched chewy for an alternative this one was recommended so I tried it my dog is not a difficult dog to feed will eat anything offered and she eats it with her many prescribed medications .
All four would not eat this
As I mentioned in another review about Dave’s Pet Food that I bought this thinking they would like it and needed to save money but they won’t eat it
Trying something different
I decided to try Dave's dog food cuz my dogs are Chow hounds and I figured I'd give them a treat They absolutely loved this dog food I've had no problems with digestion.
What does my dog turn his nose to? THIS!
My lovely,12-Yr Bestie-Pal-dog, Howard IS a fussy eater! And as I was still opening the 1st can, he went quickly to his bed, in a diff room, even! The next feeding, he behaved much the same way. So the next day I gave him A.J., just a diff kind. He inhaled it in about 10-mins! Yeah, so I'm donating the rest to our Animal Hospital.
Great dog food for picky eater
Lucy loves this and Chewy has a decent price. She is a pretty picky eater these days due to her Cushing's disease and trying to get her medication level correct (she was over medicated for a while which made her not hungry at all). She will even gulp down pills poked into a chunk of this stuff.
This is very good according to my dogs consumption. She really eats it up and seems to enjoy it. The pate form is east to mix with dry. Glad this was available to replace Newman's Own brand as it is not available. Think I will stay with this brand.
I have looked for good food for my dog for a long time; I settled on Dave's from the recommendation of the local dog food specialty store; while I thoroughly like this product because of the protein content and the texture (pate) and I do not like the stews for my dog, a few cans have arrived dented but more importantly they were missing the tabs on the lids! Maybe this is a problem with Chewy, Chewy is a definite convenience and usually very dependable but lately the boxes have been delivered haphazardly, thrown on the wet sidewalk and the box lid opened.
my dogs were nit fans
Neither of my dogs would eat it surprisingly as they usually love Dave's brand food. My 15 yr old terrier puked the few times he ate it
All of Dave's Pet Food products are great!!
I particularly love the 95% canned food since I know they are not getting anything extra besides vitamins and minerals. I feed it with softened dry kibble for all my dogs who are all seniors. So happy I found this!