Davis Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Shampoo
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Combats moderate skin conditions associated with bacteria and a wide range of microorganisms.
- Formulated with 2% chlorhexidine gluconate for fast, soothing relief.
- Proven safe, effective and mild enough for routine shampooing for all dogs, puppies, cats and kittens.
- Features a pleasant scent and special conditioners that clean and deodorize.
- Made in the USA for dogs and cats so you only need one bottle for multi-pet homes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetWELL KetoWell Antiseptic Dog, Cat & Horse Spray, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Davis Miconazole Dog & Cat Shampoo, 2 count$30.52Chewy Price$33.92List Price$28.99Autoship Price
- Pet MD Antiseptic & Anti-Fungal Medicated Pet Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Pet MD Antiseptic & Antifungal Medicated Dog, Cat & Horse Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic & Antifungal Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- VetWELL KetoWell Antiseptic Dog, Cat & Horse Wipes, 50 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Davis Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.30Chewy Price$10.73Autoship Price
- Pet MD Micoseb-CX Anti-Fungal Medicated Pet Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Nature's Aid True-Natural Soothing Dog Gel, 16.91-oz bottle$26.50Chewy Price$30.00List Price$25.17Autoship Price
- Best Shot M.E.D. 3% Chlorhexidine Dog, Cat & Horse Skin Treatment, 1-gal bottle$85.31Chewy Price$89.80List Price$81.04Autoship Price
- TrizCHLOR 4 Spray Conditioner for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 8-oz bottle$16.70Chewy Price$19.80List Price$15.86Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiparasitic & Antiseborrheic Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chlorhexidine Gluconate (2.0%), Purified Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate...||Miconazole Nitrate, Collodial Oatmeal, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...||Ophytrium, Chlorhexidine||Ophytrium, Seboliance||Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||—||—||Itch & Redness Remedy|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
I used this shampoo only once on my dog and omg it works. Highly recommend
Our dog Ford has problems with his skin and this works wonderful to clear it up.
This cleared up my girl's skin allergy breakout after one use. She feels and looks so much better! I tried using the medicated wipes from the vet and they didn't work as well. I definitely recommend this shampoo to fellow pet parents!
Like the product. Helps with her skin not being so dry
OK for the price
We have three large dogs with skin issues, so yeast and fungus are a common problem in our house. Our vet recommended bathing them with chlorhexidine or ketoconazole to keep those issues at bay, and that seems to do the trick. We’ve used Duoxo Chlorhexidine shampoo pretty much exclusively, but I gave this one a try because the price was nice and we go through a LOT of shampoo. I didn’t love this one for a couple reasons: the fragrance is kind of gross (think old church lady) and it’s incredibly runny so you end up using way more than you need to. The verdict? If you need to use chlorhexidine long term, spring for Duoxo. You pay more up front, but you use less. It also doesn’t make your dog smell like your grandma. Don’t get me wrong...if you’re looking for something short term or are on a tight budget, this does the job just fine. It’s just not what I prefer.
It helped some..I was impressed by it..but I have to bath my cinnamon every other day to give her a really good relief.. Jeanerette
Big dog, Small Bottle
Smells great, but, if you have a big floofy 100 lb German Shepherd like me, the small 12 oz bottle is only enough for one bathing. I will have to buy the larger bottle advertized for horses.
Really does the job
Seems to be helping his skin. Does suds up so you don't need to put alot on .has a nice clean sent to it..I highly recommend it
I will say it’s on the watery side. You can work it in to a some what of a lather, but not as much as I would think. I’m very impressed with the smell of my dog days later. She has allergies and sticks the next day after shampooing her with most shampoos..NOT this one! Highly recommend.
It helped my cat!
My cat had cat acne on his chin and just using this shampoo for a couple of weeks helped clear it up.