Davis Oatmeal Leave-On Dog & Cat Conditioner
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to soothe and moisturize the skin and coat with colloidal oatmeal.
- Helps reduce redness and dryness with just one application.
- No rinsing required, so it can help soothe even after your paw-tner’s coat dries.
- Made with a pleasant fresh apple fragrance.
- Suitable for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Silk Rainforest Leave-In Dog & Cat Conditioner, 11.6-oz bottle$10.61Chewy Price$10.08Autoship Price
- ECOS for Pets! Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Dog Conditioning Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$6.12Chewy Price$9.99List Price$5.81Autoship Price
- ECOS for Pets! Peppermint Scented Hypoallergenic Dog Conditioning Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$5.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Top Performance Baby Powder Dog & Cat Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$10.97Chewy Price$10.42Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products AromaCare Rejuvenating Argan Pet Spray, 8-oz bottle, 2 count$15.62Chewy Price$17.36List Price$14.84Autoship Price
- EZ Groom Filthy Beast Scent Dog & Cat Cologne, 2-oz bottle$4.95Chewy Price
- Warren London Dry & Waterless Green Apple Scented Deep Cleaning Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Frisco Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, Almond Scent, 1-gal bottle$35.99Chewy Price$48.41List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Gerrard Larriett Aromatherapy Pet Care De-stress Lavender & Chamomile Aromatherapy Freshening & Shining Spray For Pets, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$10.00List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Pet Silk New Zealand Manuka Honey Leave-In Dog & Cat Conditioner, 11.6-oz bottle$14.38Chewy Price$13.66Autoship Price
- Kibble Pet Silky Coat Miracle Dematter Warm Vanilla & Amber Leave- In Dog Spray, 7.1-oz bottle$31.99Chewy Price$32.00List Price$30.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Colloidal Oatmeal, Aqueous Solution of Guar Hydropropyltrimonium Chloride, Germaben II...||Deionized Water, Steralkonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose...||Aqua (water), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cetearyl Alcohol...||Water, Stearalkonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose...||Aqua (water), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cetearyl Alcohol...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health||Shedding Control, Skin & Coat Health||Calming, Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Leave on conditioner
The best leave on conditioner paired with the Davis oatmeal shampoo makes my boy skin stop itching and soft. I use very little but sometimes I use more per my boy’s itchy needs. Wouldn’t even use another product. The best
I bought this hoping it would keep my long haired cat from getting mats, which it seemed to help the one time I used it. However, the smell was so offensive to my other cat that she hissed, spit, and wouldn't go near him for a couple of days! I even put some on her hoping if they smelled the same she would calm down. But it only made her mad at me.
I guess its ok
Its just conditioner....I dont see where its helping my cats skin
Great conditioner..... Soothing..... No bad smell.....
I purchased this product as it was recommended by my son who works for the dogs for the blind. He said they use it on there dogs. It helps keep there skin not so dry & coat shiny. So Lucy has skin allergies and I'm hoping this really helps Lucy's skin as soon as we use it wiring for someone to be able to come over to help put her in the tub.
My cat is medium haired and fluffy. She deals with eczema behind her ears. Using a hypoallergenic shampoo with this conditioner afterwards really works. It cleared it up overnight.
I bought this for my Sphinx cat because you have to give them bathes so often. It smells nice and has a nice cream texture but in my case I think she licks it too much and I wont continue to use it.
I have a Cavalier and the ears always get in the water when she drinks. Bought this product and it works really well. Didn't want to wash out everytime so folks it works.
Good results from this product
I used this conditioner on my goldendoodle and it seems to leave his coat softer and smelling really good. It leaves only a little bit of greasiness afterword, but it’s not too noticeable. I recommend this product for pups with curly hair.
Conditioner for dogs
Didn't like my Baby's fur looked, greasy and oily looking