Provide relief from demodectic mange and conditions associated with seborrhea dermatitis with the Davis Benzoyl Peroxide Dog & Cat Shampoo. This unique formulation allows easier skin penetration than other shampoos, thanks to a more effective 1-to-3 micron-sized benzoyl peroxide powder. The 2.5% benzoyl peroxide is suspended in a deep cleansing, moisturizing base that aids in opening and flushing the hair follicles to help promote healing. There’s also natural moisturizing agents that hydrate the skin and coat, which aids in preventing dryness and irritation. This shampoo is ideal for conditions where a keratolytic vehicle may be beneficial, and is an excellent degreaser for problem coats.
- For conditions associated with demodectic mange, seborrhea dermatitis and canine and feline acne.
- Ready to use formula features 2.5% benzoyl peroxide that allows for easier skin penetration.
- Opens and flushes the hair follicles for deep cleaning to promote healing.
- Also works as an excellent degreaser for problem coats.
- Made in the USA for dogs and cats; ideal for conditions where a keratolytic vehicle may be beneficial.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If contact with eyes or mucous membranes occurs, rinse immediately with water. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
If your furry friend is using a topical flea and tick treatment, please remember to follow the bathing instructions on the flea and tick packaging. Each treatment works differently and may require different wait times before water exposure.
See all items by Davis