DentaLife Daily Oral Care Small/Medium Dental Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Treats have been scientifically tested to reduce tartar buildup and clean teeth down to the gumline.
- Dogs love the tasty chicken flavor and pet parents love that these treats help to clean teeth.
- Innovative porous treat texture scrubs teeth clean and is also chewy enough to keep dogs engaged.
- Freshens breath as they clean hard-to-reach teeth at the back of the mouth while dogs happily chew.
- Proudly produced in USA facilities.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTrue Acre Foods All-Natural Dental Chew Sticks Variety Pack, Original, Beef, & Mint Flavor Dog Dental Treats, 51 count$21.12Chewy Price$20.06Autoship Price
- Pedigree Dentastix Original Small/Medium Dental Dog Treats, 45 count$14.26Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealTrue Acre Foods All-Natural Dental Chew Sticks, Original Flavor, 32 count$13.35Chewy Price$12.68Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Dog Treats, 27.5-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DentaLife Daily Oral Care Large Dental Dog Treats, 7 count$5.29Chewy Price$5.03Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Fresh Breath Brushing Chews Daily Dental Dog Treats, Large, 18 count$13.48Chewy Price$13.49List Price$12.81Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Original Brushing Chews Daily Dental Dog Treats, Large, 18 count$13.48Chewy Price$13.49List Price$12.81Autoship Price
- Pedigree Dentastix Fresh Mint Flavored Small/Medium Dental Dog Treats, 36 count$14.24Chewy Price$15.96List Price
- DealRedbarn Chew-A-Bulls Brush Small Dental Dog Treats, 75 count$53.19Chewy Price$74.25List Price$50.53Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Chew-A-Bulls Chip Mini Dental Dog Treats, 150 count$57.15Chewy Price$73.50List Price$54.29Autoship Price
- Exclusively Dog California Churro Flavored Grain-Free Dental Dog Treats, 7.5-oz bag, 13 count$9.42Chewy Price$8.95Autoship Price
- Probios Dental Chew Sticks Dental Dog Treats, 13 count$12.73Chewy Price$12.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Rice, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Rice, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Rice, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Active Ingredients Per Chew (8 Grams): Proprietary Blend (Honey And Spirulina) 138 mg., Inactive Ingredients: Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols, Calcium Stearate...||Rawhide, Chicken, Calcium Carbonate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1104 Customer Reviews
Have high hopes for these
DentaLife treats are doing such a good job keeping our cat's teeth clean that I ordered this product for our dogs. Our 3 dogs rarely agree about what treats are acceptable but they all love these. They have to really work at these to make them disappear so I'm hoping there's some teeth-cleaning going on.
My Dogs Love Them
My dogs get excited to eat these. They only keep them busy for a few minutes but I’ve noticed a small improvement in their breath. I’m hoping it keeps getting better with time and consistency.
Thick treat, good quality, dog loves it!
Ollie gives it two paws up!! I usually squirt some enzyme toothpaste into the hole in the middle, and it takes him a few minutes to chew through the whole thing. He's got a strong jaw, so that's saying a lot haha. I also notice that he thoroughly enjoys it, because if I take it out of the bag he gets super excited. Definitely worth it!!
I like to divide treats between my 2 dogs. For the first few days I could split the bones in half with my hands. I kept them sealed and the air squeezed out, but now I cannot split them so easily.
They really work!
Our vet recommended that we start either brushing our 14-month old standard poodle's teeth or giving her a dental treat that is VOHC accepted, as she has more tartar buildup than average and was on track to need a dental cleaning under anesthesia by her 2nd birthday. She's just not a fan of tooth brushing, so we decided to find dental treats and give them a try. It's always tough to gauge what size is best for her, as standard poodles are tall and large for a dog of their weight, so we decided to start with the small/medium as she's 38-39 lbs - it turned out to be OK even though she's close to the 40 lb cutoff. Within 2 days of giving her one DentaLife treat per day to chew, there was an obvious reduction in tartar on her teeth. After 1 week of use nearly all visible tartar was GONE, including all tartar on her back teeth. Her breath smells a bit fresher, too. I admit I was skeptical that they would do much, but these treats have made a big difference in a short period of time. We wish we had taken before and after pictures to share here and to show our vet!
Bailey loves her dentalife chews! Bailey always wanted her sister Molly's bigger Dentalife chew's - was happy to see there were smaller ones for Bailey!
My dogs know these as Denty stick. We ask them do you want your denty and they run to the cupboard. They love them and it helps keep the tartar down on their teeth. Great product!
My dogs love these ones!
It takes a little time for my dogs to chew them (medium dogs) and hopefully it does help with their teeth as well. I do like the ingredients too.
Dog loves these!
Our 12+ year old dog loves these after meals. Even the vet has commented on her teeth for her age. The chews really help control the tartar build up.
Dental life to the rescue
Denta life is a great dental treat for my dogs. Dentalife does not cause my dogs to have adverse reactions, and the dogs love the treat.