Dexas Popware for Pets Dexas MudBuster Portable Dog Paw Cleaner
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Now you can let your best friend have all the muddy, sandy fun he wants without tracking it into your home or vehicle.
- Features soft, thick silicone bristles inside an easy-to-grip BPA-free tumbler that works like a miniature agitation washer for your dog’s paws.
- Just fill the tumbler with water, insert his dirty paw, give the tumbler a few twists, and pull out a perfectly clean paw.
- Both the tumbler and bristles are top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and sanitizing.
- The petite size fits paws up to 2 inches, the medium size fits paws up to 2.5 inches, and the large fits paws up to 3.5 inches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bone Dry Embroidered Paw Dog & Cat Robe, Aqua, Medium$13.59Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Petsmont Organic Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz jar$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Bone Dry Embroidered Bone Microfiber Dog Bath Towel, Aqua$8.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PATPET Steel Grit Dog & Cat Nail Grinder, White$27.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Wet Ones Anti Bacterial Paw & Tushie Tropical Splash Scent Dog Wipes, 30 count$3.49Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Frisco Dog Paw Balm Stick, 1.5-oz$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Earthbath Oatmeal & Aloe Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Embroidered Bones Microfiber Dog Bath Cape Towel, Gray, Large$11.90Chewy Price
- TropiClean Luxury 2 in 1 Papaya & Coconut Pet Shampoo & Conditioner, 2.5-gal bottle$105.26Chewy Price$128.99List Price$100.00Autoship Price
- CHI Deodorizing Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Frisco Bone Dog Curry Brush$7.07Chewy Price
- Bass Brushes The Shampoo Dog Brush$7.95Chewy Price$8.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||—||—||—|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Paw Care||Paw Care||Paw Care||Paw Care|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
583 Customer Reviews
Finally caved after years of trying to get the dog's paws clean with wipes and towels. I was definitely skeptical because this is essentially just a large cup with seemingly flimsy silicone bristles inside, but somehow those bristles actually effectively dislodge dirt and grime from between the dogs foot & toe pads. Our dog Hazel is ~50lb boarder collie - pointer mix and we purchased the large size but could have gotten away with the medium. Getting her paws washed like this seems to confuse Hazel more than anything, but she doesn't hate it so that's a win in my book!
Great for my Pitbull Mix
My kiddo is about 47lbs and has rather large paws and this fits his feet just great! It's super easy to use and even though he is not a fan of anything having to do with his feet he let's me use this without any problem! I love this and it clean their feet off really well and helps keep the house nice and clean!!
Great for help with grass allergies! My dog doesn't chew her paws as much now!
I bought two of the petite size MudBuster paw washers for my very small 8lb Havanese mix pup because she started showing signs of grass allergies on her feet. I use a diluted antiseptic antibacterial dog shampoo in the mudbuster once a day or after we've been playing in lots of grass to wash her feet. This routine combined with these products seems to provide instant relief and she doesn't try to chew her own feet off any more! I love these things, and thank you for making them in a tiny dog size!
This will make your life so easy. Every time my dog comes in with muddy paws, especially in winter time, I clean her paw in this and wipe it dry and she’s good to go! It’s very easy to clean afterwards. This is a must have! No more dirty floors.
This item works great. We got the medium size and it works for our small and large dogs.
What a life saver for dirty dog paws!
So easy to use. Gets my long haired German shepherds paws clean in no time. Easy to clean after muddy paws!
Awesome product, training helps
We got this about two years ago. Started daily training the dogs to hold a foot in it, and rewarded while their foot was in. After a couple of months, added water, the more feet. This fall and winter has been a rainy mess and our yard has a constant mud hole. Just did their feet cleaning as they came in, and their feet leave only tiny occasional bits of dirt on the drying towel. I will never go without these again, as long as I have dogs!!
Top keeps coming off
I love the idea and the product would work well except the top of the Large sized product continually comes off when I’m trying to use it. This causes the pronged pad to come out of the cup when I try to scrub my dogs paws. I’ve bought two of these now thinking that it may have been a defect on the first, but both suffer from the same problem.
My pups are ALWAYS getting their paws dirty. We live in Georgia where we have thick, clay dirty. Which of course my pups, Stetson and Molly, stay playing in. Any waterless shampoo or pet wipes wouldn’t get it all. I fill it up with warm water and it comes right off! It is slightly challenging to get my pups to put their feet in it, but with more use they get more used to it. This challenge is more of an issue with my pups rather than the product. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
No more grubby feet!
I bought this ages ago, but never really had much use for it… until now. With the change of the seasons, plus beginning a new routine involving getting down and dirty at the dog park in the mornings, I busted out the MudBuster and am SO happy to have made this purchase! My dog is not nearly as happy about it, but she tolerates my Annoying Human Shenanigans. I recommend holding the foot and moving the MudBuster up and down, rather than trying to bob the foot up and down inside it. Sometimes I have to dump the filthy water and go back for Round 2, but in the end, we have blessedly clean paws.