Diamond Care Sensitive Skin Formula Adult Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Single-source, high-quality protein from hydrolyzed salmon to help limit allergens that may aggravate skin sensitivities.
- Great for pups with sensitive skin or on limited ingredient diets, with a balanced ratio of omegas for skin and coat health.
- Provides a complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs with added vitamins and minerals, plus antioxidants like vitamin E in every bite.
- Nutrient-rich and highly-digestible with proprietary, species-specific probiotics that survive and thrive in the GI tract to support immune and digestive health.
- Made in the USA by a family-owned and run company with the most scientifically-advanced food safety protocols, and zero corn, wheat, fillers or artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- True Acre Foods Grain-Free Chicken & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$49.49Chewy Price$47.02Autoship Price
- Diamond Care Sensitive Stomach Formula Adult Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 8-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- True Acre Foods Grain-Free Beef & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$62.69Chewy Price$59.56Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Grain-Free Whitefish & Sweet Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag, bundle of 2$91.18Chewy Price$95.98List Price$86.62Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Under the Sun Grain-Free Lamb Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$64.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Explorer Sensitive Skin & Coat Ocean Fish Meal & Oat Recipe Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- CANIDAE All Life Stages Turkey Meal & Rice Formula Large Breed Dry Dog Food, 44-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- American Natural Premium Turkey with Pumpkin Recipe Legume-Free Premium Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$68.91Chewy Price$72.71List Price$65.46Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Grain-Free Beef & Sweet Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag, bundle of 2$91.18Chewy Price$95.98List Price$86.62Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Grain-Free Chicken & Sweet Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag, bundle of 2$91.18Chewy Price$95.98List Price$86.62Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic German Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Peas, Pea Flour, Hydrolyzed Salmon...||Potatoes, Egg Product, Potato Protein...||Duck Meal, Chickpeas, Peas...||Chicken Meal, Dried White Potatoes, Tapioca...||Chicken Meal, Potatoes, Lentils...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Weight Control||Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion, Gluten Free|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Hip & Joint Support, High-Energy, Digestive Health...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
74 Customer Reviews
The big switch
I changed to this for my dog since the other food got to $118.00 for 25 lbs. I was very worried that he would get sick again with his annal gland major intervention issues $800 to clear out the 5 months of infections,. but so far so good. His stool is slightly looser and not quite so condensed. He didn’t like it as much as the other from the start, but he seems to be doing fine now. No more itching then usual and coat still looks great.
4.5 cups is WAY too much for this food.
I have been feeding my Golden Retriever for 1.5 years. When I began he had skin allergies, was 7 years old, and was 111 lbs. His skin allergies have been almost completely relieved, but gained a ton of weight at 4.5 cups. Hes been at 3 cups/ day for over 6 months and is maintaining, maybe barely gaining weight This food goes further than advertised.
No skin breakout BUT lost interest in taste...
Great for my dog's skin but she lost interest in the food only after a few weeks. Food sat in her bowl most of the day and she only picked at it BUT her skin looks great with no breakouts. Works great, just not appetizing for my dog. Back to the drawing board.
My dog is doing so well since we switched him to this food. We mis it with the diamond natural chocked for small dogs. His fur has grown back and is soft and beautiful again.
Works for my dog
After years of my dog having a fragile digestive system--frequent loose stools, occasional horrible diarrhea, and regular vomiting--I switched her to a hydrolyzed Vet diet. It worked, which was fantastic, but it was very expensive and my dog clearly didn't love it. I slowly switched my dog to this food. She enjoys the taste and her old stomach/digestive issues haven't returned. I enjoy that it is less than 50% of the cost of the other food.
Dallas refuses to eat this food I tried mixing it and he just picks out the part that he likes and leaves this food he is my problem boy he has severe allergies and I was hoping he would eat this food
First food that has worked
For years my girl Shelties have suffered bacterial acne on the belly. Rx soaps and antibiotics did nothing. Premium foods, fish oil skin supplements did not help. After 4 weeks on Diamond Care their skin is clear, redness around their muzzle gone and their bms so much better. The lower meat protein and omega 3 combined with probiotics has really made a difference.
Fast and accurate shipping. Automatic order is convenient and saves time.
I love this food my dog has very very bad allergies and she was on a prescription food royal canine that was hydrolyzed protein that cost a fortune and she would still break out everywhere. So I figured I would try this food since it is hydrolyzed protein also and cheaper and it has cleared her up !! She has not had a break since I switched her to this food so I would highly recommend anybody that has dogs That have super bad allergies please try this food !
No more red spots!
Can’t believe I’ve found this answer to our “bully” breed girl’s skin allergies. Truly, it’s hard to believe the positive response. Thankyou, thankyou.