Doggie Dailies Advanced Hip & Joint Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 225 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features a powerful blend of Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroitin, Yucca Schidigera, Salmon Oil, Cod Liver Oil, CoQ10, and Hyaluronic Acid!
- Formulated using cold-press extrusion to preserve the integrity of ingredients.
- Features glucosamine and chondroitin to promote strong, flexible joints.
- Features an enticing chicken flavor.
- Paw-fect for dogs of all breeds and sizes!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Hemp Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM Plus Collagen, Extra Joint Support Dog Supplement, 120 count$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Active Chews Advanced Hip & Joint Support Dog Supplement, 120 count$26.45Chewy Price$26.95List Price$25.13Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavored Liquid Joint Supplement for Dogs, 32-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- VetClassics Joint Support Plus Hip & Joint Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$37.99Chewy Price$40.52List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- PointPet Advanced Hip & Joint Duck Flavor with Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- PointPet Glucosamine Chondroitin Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 120 count$31.95Chewy Price$30.35Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Joint Support+ Hickory Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Hip + Joint Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealStrellaLab Glucosamine Advanced Mobility with Omega-3 Fish Oil Joint Supplement Dog Chews, 120 count$16.59Chewy Price$32.01List Price$15.76Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Duck Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- PetNC Natural Care Hip & Joint Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Hemp Mobility Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Chew) Clucosamine 100 mg, MSM 100 mg, Chondroitin 50 mg...||Glucosamine HCI (Shellfish Source), Turmeric, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Shrimp & Crab), 900 mg Methylsulfonylmethane, 800 mg Creatine Monohydrate...||CHicken Liver, Coconut Glycerin, Fenugreek...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCL, OptiMSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Qmin Curcumin (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome Extract...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Senior||Adult||Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Senior Care||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
186 Customer Reviews
Helped ACL healing
My dog, Leia, had a minor ACL tear that luckily the vet decided didn't need an operation. In addition to taking her on consistent, short walks to rebuild her muscles and tendons, I got this supplement. Her recovery has been so fast! It's impossible to say what would have happened without the Doggie Dailies, but I'm going to keep her on them because the results were so great. She will bug me for them after dinner if I don't give her any!! She is about 60 lbs, and I gave her 4 daily. This lasted 4 months (with many days skipped, but given most days)
Finally a joint supplement my dog eats
I've tried two other joint supplements before ordering Doggie Dailies. Ozzie my picky eater just didn't like the taste. I had to add them to his favorite food and then sometimes it was a struggle to get him to finish the dish. So, I read the reviews on the Chewy website and decided to give the chicken flavored Doggie Dalies a try. My Ozzie eats them with no problem, the ingredients measure up with what my vet suggested and the information I gathered before starting him on supplements several years back so I feel good about giving him the Doggie Dailies.
They like it.
I don't know if it really works or not, but the dogs like it and it is easy to give it to them.
I have a highly active Working Border Collie, DUKE that had a bad trauma to his spinal cord nerve, after vet treatment lasting 10-14 days, i put him on this, to be safe, we have used these products before in our horses, it has been 2 yrs now since he was hurt, he gets the Doggie Dailies every day without fail, and he is even back to working livestock.
These work great for our Morkies that struggle with joint & arthritis. Highly recommend!
Dramatic improvement for us
Helped our senior Golden much more than a prescription product. We were ready to make an unpleasant decision when we tried Doggie Dailies. She has a new lease on life. May not work for everyone but worth a try if your pup has joint issues.
It’s a life saver!!
Our nine year old lab/beagle mix was practically immobile because of arthritis in his hips. After about 2 weeks of taking Doggie Dailies we noticed he was moving a lot better. Now, after a month on the supplement, he’s running up and down the stairs. This product has been a life saver!!
Our 8 year old Maltese/ Yorkie was had some kind of injury to her rear leg and was holding it up for a while. We were recommended by a friend to try the doggie dailies glucosamine chondroitin. After a week or so she was running and playing like a young pup. Her sister which is 2 years old( same breed different father) jumps around like a gymnast so we give them to her as a preventive measure.Let me tell you that they absolutely love them and we are really amazed the difference in the older pup. We highly recommended this product to anyone .And remember( as a preventative probably a good idea) Thank you. T.
My dog has sore hips and I can really tell the difference after he started taking these. He is much more energetic and playful. The big positive it that he loves them. I have tried lots of other products for joints but this is the only one he will eat.
I bought these for my dog to ease her sore leg. She loves them and I have seen improvement in her mobility. She is 60lbs and 3 a day seems to be a good dose. There's lots of good ingredients in these yummy little treats so it's a win win.