Doggie Dailies Advanced Probiotics Pumpkin Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 225 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with real pumpkin!
- Features five strains of probiotics and prebiotics to support digestive health.
- Formulated to help maintain a healthy GI tract, gut flora, and immune system.
- Suitable for daily use.
- Paw-fect for dogs of all breeds and sizes!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNaturVet Senior Advanced Intestinal Support With Non-GMO Ingredients Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealNature's Farmacy Dogzymes Ultimate Dog Supplement, 8-oz jar$20.95Chewy Price
- DealProbios Intelliflora Probiotic Dog Supplement, 30 count$20.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DealNWC Naturals Total-Zymes Digestive Enzymes Dog & Cat Powder Supplement, 8-oz jar$39.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealRuji Naturals 6x1 Multivitamin Superfood Dog Supplement, 90 count$23.99Chewy Price$25.37List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- DealDr. Mercola Curcumin Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.64-oz jar$27.97Chewy Price$37.49List Price$26.57Autoship Price
- DealNOW Pets Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealRx Vitamins Immuno Capsules Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$21.06Chewy Price$26.00List Price$20.01Autoship Price
- DealThomas Labs Total Digest Enzyme & Probiotic Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz jar$31.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$30.39Autoship Price
- DealDr. Mercola Organic Fermented Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.75-oz bottle$17.97Chewy Price$22.49List Price
- DealVetericyn ALL-IN Life-Stage Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealVet's Best Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 30 count$14.20Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Brevis...||Chickpea, Sweet Potato, Pea Flour...||Wheat Flour, Cane Molasses, Dried Chicken Liver...||Coconut Glycerin, Flaxseed, Hulled Barley...||Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Brevis...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Diabetic Support||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||—||—||Pumpkin||—|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
not my pups
Received them to day and my dogs are not picky they sniffed and turned away from the bites. When I put in their mouth they spit them out. They may work for other dogs but my girls said no way Mom.
These are great!
My 12 year old shihtzu has always had digestion and tummy problems. She would go days without eating either because of constipation or overall feeling unwell. I thought I would give these a try and seriously I can’t believe how it’s changed her life. She eats every meal and poops great! I’ve been giving these to her for about 2 months and I will give them to her the rest of her life. She is of course a picky shihtzu so after a week she decided not to eat them. Well guess what? They crumble easily into her first meal of the day! I’m so happy I gave them a try.
He hates them!
My lab who will eat anything passes on these! He loved the Dr. Lyons brand, but the bulk container is no longer available. He even picks them out of his food.
Worked well to clear the air!
My Annie had the worst gas until we tried these. After about a week of using them, she's good company again. Prior to this, she could, and did, routinely clear a room!
great Probiotics the dogs love taking!
This has helped firm up my pup and best of all he loves them!