Downtown Pet Supply 6" Bully Sticks Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from 100% natural, free-range, grass-fed, USDA and FDA-approved beef.
- No preservatives, additives, chemicals, hormones or antibiotics so you can feel good about treating your pet.
- Helps reduce tartar and maintain healthy teeth and gums between brushings.
- High in protein, vitamins and minerals for extra nutrition and energy throughout the day.
- Each bully stick measures 6 inches long and 0.5-0.75 inches thick so they’re perfect for dogs of all sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Jumbo Bully Stick 6" Dog Treats, case of 20$83.97Chewy Price$79.77Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Jumbo Bully Stick 12" Dog Treats, case of 20$113.74Chewy Price$108.05Autoship Price
- Tibetan Dog Chew Medium Breed Grain-Free Dog Treats, 2-lb box$58.87Chewy Price$59.99List Price$55.93Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Himalayan Cheese Value Pack Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$37.84Chewy Price$35.95Autoship Price
- EcoKind Gold Yak Himalayan Cheese Dog Treats, 3-lb bag$59.95Chewy Price$69.96List Price$56.95Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Premium Himalayan XL Yak Cheese Dog Chew Treat, 3 count$28.95Chewy Price$27.50Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Jumbo Bully Stick 6" Dog Treats, case of 20$84.55Chewy Price$80.32Autoship Price
- Redbarn Glazed Beef Cheek Roll Dog Chew, Large$11.29Chewy Price$10.73Autoship Price
- QT Dog Water Buffalo Cheek Roll Dog Treat, 6-in$5.49Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Cadet Real Beef Long Lasting Bully Sticks Dog Treats Value Pack, 16-oz$64.99Chewy Price$78.99List Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Thick Bully Sticks Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-in, 8-oz bag$26.66Chewy Price$37.66List Price$25.33Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Braided Bully Stick 12" Dog Treats, 3 count$27.50Chewy Price$26.13Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Bull pizzle.||Beef.||Beef.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
97 Customer Reviews
I love these for my dogs, I won’t deny there is a smell but I can get pass it. one of senior dogs had some plaque on their back teeth and now it’s gone! i was very surprised because that wasn’t my intention i just bought it as a treat but wow. if you can get past the smell or don’t care then definitely buy theses
I have two large dogs and they go through bully sticks like lollipops. These are some of their favorites waiting patiently for their treats.I wish they were larger but the cost in the stores are much higher for the quality of this product. My pups are happy so I’m happy.
My dog ate a few of these but she wouldn’t eat many of them for some reason. Probably won’t buy again - She doesn’t like them as much as Cadet brand (which had doubled in price. That’s why I tried these)
These are really bad. Some are hollow, small, just not worth the money. Glad I didn’t order two. These really are bad.
Stinky Stinky Stinky
These smell awful. Like turn your stomach awful. Even my 5yo boy commented how gross they smelled. I gave it 2 stars because the sticks themselves are good quality. There's a reason these are cheapest on the market - they smell like a dead animal. Unless you plan to use outside - and even then, the slober and smell will stick to the dog's whiskers and beard and smell everywhere it goes.
Molly loves these. Because they're stinky and she is very picky about chews. They last a good long time, too. Excellent price point t!
This is the right size for my dogs. Not too big which leads to upset stomach. Not small to leave them unsatisfied.
My pups love these. My puppy chews these and not the furniture.
Alfie loves these!
Alfie is a terrier mix and a heavy-duty chewer. This is the only "snack" that lasts more than 5 minutes.
I was going to order again until I noticed the price increase already. Bought a different brand.