Downtown Pet Supply Slip Dog Leash, Rainbow
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Slip leads that act as a leash when your furry friend doesn’t have a collar.
- Feature no clip and slide on easily to guide your companion gently.
- Simply put the handle through the O-ring and pull it through to tighten.
- Comes in a variety of colors to match your pup’s paw-sonality.
- Ideal for use by shelters, groomers, rescues, vets, doggy daycares and more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- GoTags Nylon Personalized Dog Leash, Red, Medium: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$15.45Chewy Price$17.95List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Purple Orchid, Large: 16 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$11.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Red, X-Small: 11 to 15-in chest$13.14Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pets First NHL Nylon Dog Collar, New York Rangers, Medium: 12 to 18-in neck, 5/8-in wide$8.24Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Alcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Grey, Large: 18 to 26-in neck$13.42Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Leash, Teal, Medium/Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$13.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Pets First NCAA Nylon Dog Collar, Clemson Tigers, Large: 14 to 24-in neck, 1-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$11.24List Price
- Buckle-Down Dancing Bear Polyester Dog Collar, Small: 9 to 15-in neck, 1-in wide$23.84Chewy Price$27.50List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Slip On||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Trigger Snap|
|Leash Length||6 feet, 4 feet||6 feet||4 feet||6 feet||6 feet|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
a great little leash
My little one doesn't wear a collar but will walk with a lash. This was perfect for him. I use it to take him to the vet and the groomer. a very good buy.
Cheap but good length
These will do in a pinch. I live in a rural area so I wanted leashes to keep in the car for when I come across dogs. These will do the job but they are quite cheap. I worked at a kennel and we had better slip leashes at a fraction of the cost! The length is nice though!
These slip lead leashes are of poor quality and very thin. The loop on several of these were just glued, so the first time my puppy pulled hard, the loop came unglued, and the leash slipped out of my hand. Very sloppy workmanship. I threw them all away.
Quality, Fair Price!
Perfect for what we needed. We are in the country and our dogs are microchipped and wear breakaway collars. These leashes are to make a safe dash to the tornado shelter if needed. A couple are afraid of thunder and it is hard to get them out of the house. These will come in handy.
nylon choker leash
I love then. they don't hurt my dog and easy to just slip on
Just what I wanted
I wanted a leash like the ones my vet(s) used to give away. These might be a bit "lighter" as far as weight, but since I only have a 10 pound Chihuahua they work great. Slip around the neck and tighten. Nothing fancy. Didn't think I'd find the same as vet ones I had, but after ordering the wrong kind I got it right.
Not a good choice
These slip leads are too thin and not good quality. Certainly not recommended for large breeds. Don't waste your money on this product.
6 pack of slip leashes, easy to use great for a quick leash. They don’t seem as sturdy as the information states about this product. I wouldn’t trust these for a large adult dog. Puppies or smaller dogs these would be fine.
Saved our marriage
My husband has too many cars and can never remember to take the leashes from one car to another. These handy slip leashes not only work great but are inexpensive. I have two large dogs and these are very sturdy. I have put some in every car we own so I'll never be without. They not only work great for our dogs but they have eliminated my nagging about leashes. Now if I could only get him to put the seat down!
Very poorly made leashes
These are very poorly made. The nylon web material is very thin. No confidence it will last long.