Dr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Salmon with Vegetables & Herbs Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Balanced, hypoallergenic diet for dogs with food sensitivities, Atlantic salmon provides a unique protein source
- Balanced ratio of omega-3 and 6 fatty acids for a vibrant coat
- Antioxidant-rich vegetables support immune system health
- Probiotics assist in nutrient absorption and digestion
- Glucosamine and green-lipped sea mussels support joint health
Never Run Out of Food Again!
|Breed Size||Bag Size||Estimated Autoship Schedule|
|Small Breed (10 -25 lbs)||4 lbs||2 - 3 weeks|
|Medium Breed (26 - 55 lbs)||15 lbs||4 - 5 weeks|
|Large Breed (56 - 99 lbs)||30 lbs||5 - 6 weeks|
- Please note this is an estimate. See Feeding Instructions tab for more information.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Countryside Recipe Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Grain-Free Ocean Recipe Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$39.00Chewy Price$39.99List Price$37.05Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Field & Stream Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Freshwater Recipe Catfish & Whitefish Meals Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.49Chewy Price$15.67Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Natural Grain-Free Salmon & Vegetables Formula All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$63.99Chewy Price$60.79Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Chicken, Lentil & Pea Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.43Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.56Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Chicken & Whitefish Meals Toy-Small Breed Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Team Dog Salmon Meal & Herring Meal 26/20 Essential Blend Premium Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Zen Life Turkey & Barley Formula Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$15.78Chewy Price$14.99Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Pristine Small Breed Grass-Fed Beef & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$57.98Chewy Price$62.99List Price$49.57Autoship Price
- Karma Balanced Nutrition Plant First Recipe with White Fish Adult Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$77.98Chewy Price$74.08Autoship Price
- American Natural Premium Market Fresh Fish Recipe With Zucchini & Carrots Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.27Chewy Price$16.41Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon Meal, Brown Rice, Pearled Barley...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Pearled Barley...||Lamb Meal, White Fish Meal, Brown Rice...||Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Pearled Barley...||Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, High-Protein...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Salmon, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
64 Customer Reviews
We switched to this and won't go back!
We have a 13 year old dog with allergies and had been using grain free food for years. We went to a new Vet and they told us that using grain free food was actually bad for dogs hearts. We actually hadn't seen alot of changes with the grain free and his allergies, so we were willing to try something new. The Vet told us it's usually the beef or chicken, not the grain so we switched to the Salmon based food. Within 2 weeks our dogs are already seeing better results, our senior dog is having less ear build up than he has in years. He isn't shaking and itching all the time and isn't miserable with his allergies. We love Dr. Gary's food and this just made it that much better for our fur babies!
Bernese Mountain Dog Approved
Dr Gary's is the highest quality kibble on the market. If you can't afford a raw diet this is an excellent alternative. Dr Gary's salmon formula cleared up my Berner's allergies completely! They're a great company. I'm glad to know they've never had a recall and my dog is getting human grade ingredients
My Dog Hazel has itched , scratched, licked, from the beginning of her existence. Chronic ear infections as well. Multiple vet visits, medications and shots only to treat the symptoms. I must have changed foods 15 times from kibble to raw to high quality cooked food. Nothing seemed to work except pharmaceutical products. I switched to this food 7 months ago. Symptoms have gone away completely. She hasnt taken a pill or allergy shot in that time either. Coat is beautiful and soft. Poop is small and healthy. Fantastic formulation at least for my situation.
German Shepherd Loves it
I like to switch protein sources once a year or so for my dog, Dr. Gary's has had high quality food and you can switch between flavors very easily. This food is very nutrient dense, you do not need to feed as much as with other foods.
Very high quality food
When our medium golden doodle was 7 months old, he began to develop periodic diarrhea and would go through bouts of loose stools. He was eating Fromm with chicken for puppies. Switched to Purina Pro Plan, first with chicken then with salmon, but really did no good. Our vet recommended Royal Canin and Science Diet. When I went to buy some, a knowledgeable locally-operated pet store owner suggested that we try Dr. Gary's Coldwater Recipe (new name for Salmon with vegetables). During the last 2 months, our guy has been fine. Zero digestive issues, firm stools, and he loves the food. I would highly recommend Dr. Gary's - food produced by a family company in Ohio using quality ingredients and no garbage fillers.
Had to try it
I've been feeding my German Shepherds Dr. Gary's food for several years. I had to try a new formulation because my 1 year old has food allergies. He's been on very expensive prescription Hydrolized Protein food. We tried this blend because it has only one source of protein. Unfortunately, my dog won't touch it. Luckily I bought this through Chewy and they assured me I will not have wasted the money to try this food. Although my pup won't eat it doesn't diminish it's great ingredients. I highly recommend this food.
my picky cavs love this
We have 2 very picky cavalier spaniels, one of which is old and has tooth issues. I was worried about the size of this kibble, but it is perfect for my little guys! They also love it. They’ve actually never loved a kibble. I do add chicken, vitamins and salmon oil and let it soak in water for a few minutes and there isn’t a speck left at breakfast time. Excellent!!!!
My golden retriever has refused 3 different varieties of dry food over the past year, and she loves this food. She eats the entire bowl. I used to have to supplement with wet food to get her to eat, but not with this food. I want her to have something healthy to hopefully live a long life. This product has healthy ingredients, and I feel good about giving it to her. You can also find some great information about the food on their website. I highly recommend giving it a try!
Best dog food ever!!
I used almost every dog food out there, and Dr.Gary's is my best choice!! I'm a dog trainer and I have 2 Belgian Malinois certified in Narcotics ,and they hardly shed, and I can't say enough about this food!!
Really good food!
This is a really nice food, Great ingredients and is in line with the current FDA findings of issues with foods that have unusual meat sources, peas, legumes, etc. It has only one ingredient that I am not thrilled about. It is super hard to find foods that meet all of my criteria especially since the whole FDA announcement. I am very happy with this food and the Dr. Garys line in general. It offers a quality food at a good price.