Vet's Best Gas Busters Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gas relief and digestion aid supplements for your dog.
- Crafted into a paw-fectly tasty and convenient chewable tablet.
- Veterinarian formulated with a key blend of natural ingredients.
- Features the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) Seal of Approval.
- Designed to help relieve the discomfort of occasional gas, bloating and an upset stomach.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Intestinal Support With Non-GMO Ingredients Dog Supplement, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Thomas Labs Total Digest Enzyme & Probiotic Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz jar$25.47Chewy Price$34.99List Price$24.20Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Probiotics Capsules Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$9.63Chewy Price$18.49List Price$9.15Autoship Price
- NaturVet Stool Ease Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 40 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- VetClassics Protegrity EZ Probiotic & Enzyme Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Probios Soft Chews with Probiotics Supplement for Medium & Large Dogs, 60 count$19.68Chewy Price$18.70Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Digest-All Plus Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz$13.97Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.27Autoship Price
- Vetericyn ALL-IN Life-Stage Adult Dog Supplement, 90 count$34.00Chewy Price$39.99List Price$32.30Autoship Price
- PetAlive Pancreas Booster Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$35.16Chewy Price$39.95List Price$33.40Autoship Price
- Vetericyn ALL-IN Life-Stage Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DoggyStat Dog Anti Diarrhea Medication, 3 count$19.99Chewy Price
- PRN Pharmacal Prozyme Original Dog & Cat Supplement, 3-oz bottle$12.19Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Parsley, Slippery Elm Bark, Ginger Root...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Dried Cheese...||Guaranteed Analysis Per Capsule: 1 Billion Cfu Fermentation Cultures of Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Salivarius, Bifidobacterium Bifidum...||Dried Whey, Inulin (carrier), Gelatin...||Potato Starch, Dried Chicken Liver, Cane Molasses...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Cheese, Liver, Meat||Liver, Meat||N/A||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Gluten Free|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
184 Customer Reviews
Help, wish I had more now!
I didn’t re-order when we ran out of first bottle because I wasn’t sure if it was worth it. Good Lord, what a mistake. It definitely helps with our dog. It’s not 100% effective but 85% of the time it’s worth it! Re-ordering a few bottles now.
Works from the first day
Works from the first day I couldn’t believe it even was able to start out with one pill a day and it was wonderful relief for all of us!
Worked for my stinkers!
I have two lab mixes and every evening is a nightmare of lighting candles and/or burning incense. I have been using this (two tablets at dinner time for each 50+ lb. dog) for a month now and the farts have decreased exponentially! It still happens, but so much less than before! I would totally recommend this product.
No difference in bloating and belching
I bought this for my dog who has issues with bloating and burping despite food changes and different supplements. I found gas busters and after reading reviews figured it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot. Admittedly, nothing has worked for him so this is just yet another disappointment. But I saw zero improvement while he was taking the gas busters...Next!
Sadly this product did not help at all! Not even a little. My standard poodles have such bad gas so I was really hoping this would work but it was a waste of money. So im back to looking for something that works
They work for SBDs
I sleep with my dog and let me say, it was getting very unpleasant...pu! She is 25 pounds and I give her 2 at night. The room smells a lot less toxic! They worked right away.
I can breathe
My dog had had soft stool and horrendous gas for months. I went through pre and pro biotics, plain pumpkin, dried pumpkin with pectin and nothing seemed to help. His regular diet was unchanged. The second day of giving him these tablets calmed the wind of destruction and has allowed my family to breathe without inhaling the funk of a tire fire put out with dumpster juice. Your milage may vary but I'm happy I found this product.
Some help, but not completely effective
Two Pyrenees mixes. These tablets are readily accepted by the dogs. While they do mitigate the gas problems, they don’t completely resolve them. Maybe over time that will change with continued use. On the other hand, the amount of relief they offer is certainly appreciated!
Supposed to be chewable but my dog who normally eats anything does not like these
no change in flatulence problem
I mix it in with his food, and he is reluctant to eat. He eventually eats, but I don't see (smell?) any difference