Dr. Mercola SpiruGreen Superfood Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement, 180 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Organic Spirulina, Microalgae., Inactive Ingredients: Silicon Dioxide....||Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) , Cordyceps (Cordyceps Militaris), King Trumpet (Pleurotus Eryngii)...||Organic Graviola||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Maitake Mushroom 1:3, Reishi Mushroom 1:3, Cordyceps/Dong Chong Xia Cao 1:4....||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Olive Leaf 1:4, Echinacea Purp Root and Herb 1:4, Eleuthero Herb 1:4....|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Respiratory Care||Immune Support||Immune Support|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Powder||Supplement||Supplement|
About This Item
- Supports wellness, mobility and immune system health in cats and dogs with antioxidant rich algae.
- With organic, vegetarian-grade spirulina and microalgae that are high in astaxanthin, enzymes and antioxidants.
- Astaxanthin supports a healthy immune and cardiovascular system, plus healthy eyes and joints.
- Spirulina is high in carotenoids that fight free radicals and help support skin and coat health.
- Formula is perfect for cats and dogs and is made with no fertilizers, pesticides, toxins, iron, wheat, gluten, corn, or soy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vibeful Grass Protection Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Lawn Protection Supplement for Dogs, 90 Count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Vibeful Grass Protection Bites Duck Flavored Soft Chews Lawn Protection Supplement for Dogs, 90 Count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Furbliss Skin & Coat Daily Omega Grilled Chicken Soft Chews for Dogs, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Angels' Eyes Heavenly Coat Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$22.50Chewy Price$21.38Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Vital Dog Daily Multivitamin Beef Flavor Chewable Tablet Dog Supplement, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Hip & Joint Chewable Tablet Dog Supplement, 60 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Petaxin Hip + Joint Support Beef Flavor Grain-Free Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Arkus Daily XL All-Natural Probiotic Digestive Dog Supplement, 1.6-oz jar$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Perna-Flex 2 Joint Support for Dogs, 90-tablets$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Natural Doggie Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Flora Dog Probiotic Powder Dog Supplement, 3.9-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Too hard for cats
None of my 4 cats would eat these. They have had powdered spirulina and always liked that. These tablets were big. Too big for my cats to eat and really hard to break into smaller pieces. Probably a good product, just not practical for cats.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SPIRULINA
Spirulina has Powerful Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Properties. Humans are able to get this supplement so why not cats? My kitty hates them & spits them out if not delivered into the mouth properly, but I put one in her mouth on the side--careful never to choke her. I lift her head up until I see a real swallow. Done! Then I release her--now you can eat your tasty dinner! We are very fortunate indeed to be able to have this valuable supplement for cats. Some dogs eat them willingly--cats perhaps not, but worth the effort to put them safely in their mouth & allow them to swallow before they get their tasty supper! Be smart & purchase this & use your smarts to having them swallow this in a safe manner. It's good for them.
The one and only supplement I recently ordered that my GSD puppy Tessa is willing to take . She's on a raw diet and very picky but I shake bottle and she lays there in anticipation of getting this chewable.
Our Shepherd LOVES these tablets!
Very happy to say that our girl loves her spirugreen tablets! She gets 3 a day for her size, and crunches them up as soon as I give them to her. I was afraid she'd just swallow them, but she chews them with no problem. Will definitely continue to purchase since it's a great supplement, and is offered at such a reasonable cost. I haven't attempted to give to any of our cats, so can't say how that would go over! Will definitely continue to purchase.
Cats will not eat
We have 2 cats that will eat almost anything. They will not touch these. We tried whole, sniffed, put in mouth, spit back out. Our cats gobble soft food, I crumbled the pill into the food and the cats walked away. I have a complete bottle -4 pills that sits in the cabinet. I do not know if these pills are beneficial or anything since the cats will not eat. If a cat will eat them, it might be good for them.
daily serving of superfood
This is perfect and easy for my two poodle terrier furkids. I just give each the right serving and they just chew and swallow. They love veggies to begin with especially the dark green leafy ones Italian/Lacinato kale and spinach.. so once they taste the “green” in this supplement, they need no further coaxing to chew & swallow the tablets.
Good for post-vaccination detoxing
A friend in England suggested that I give my dog spirulina to flush the heavy metals from the vaccinations out of her system (my dog gets grey eye discharge for a few days after each jab). Until I found this I was giving her straight up spirulina powder but it was difficult to dose as a lot would stay on the bottom of her dog dish. These are a great way to ensure a consistent does but contrary to other reviews that say they don't need to disguise this with food or treats, my dog will not eat it on its own.
Guess I am lucky...
My treat driven 13 yo cat eats one per day, no problem, but now this is out of stock!
Love love Mercola supplements! Thank you Dr. Karen Becker for your educational videos and publications! Thank you Chewy for your great products, fast shipping and great customer service!
I've used SpiruGreen off and on for several years for my cats and my dogs. All of my pets have loved the taste. The tablets can be easily broken into halves or thirds for cats. SpiruGreen has seemed to give my pets a beneficial boost when their immune systems needed it (runny noses, sneezing, dry skin, etc.). Highly recommended!