Dr. Mercola SpiruGreen Superfood Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement, 180 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Organic Spirulina 485mg, Microalgae 15mg., Inactive Ingredients: Silicon Dioxide....||Active Ingredients: Acerola 250 mg, Red Raspberry 200 mg, Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract 150 mg...||Organic Coriolus Versicolor, Organic Agaricus Blazei, Organic Reishi...||Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) (200 mg) , Cordyceps (Cordyceps Militaris) (200 mg), King Trumpet (Pleurotus Eryngii) (200 mg)...||Chicken Liver Powder, Cod Liver, Magnesium Ascorbate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement|
About This Item
- Supports wellness, mobility and immune system health in cats and dogs with antioxidant rich algae.
- With organic, vegetarian-grade spirulina and microalgae that are high in astaxanthin, enzymes and antioxidants.
- Astaxanthin supports a healthy immune and cardiovascular system, plus healthy eyes and joints.
- Spirulina is high in carotenoids that fight free radicals and help support skin and coat health.
- Formula is perfect for cats and dogs and is made with no fertilizers, pesticides, toxins, iron, wheat, gluten, corn, or soy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPet Wellbeing Mushroom Immune GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 8-oz bottle$69.95Chewy Price$66.45Autoship Price
- DealDr. Mercola Pet Whole Body Glandular Support Male Dog Supplement, 4.0-oz jar$20.97Chewy Price$26.25List Price$19.92Autoship Price
- DealDr. Mercola Curcumin Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.64-oz jar$27.97Chewy Price$37.49List Price$26.57Autoship Price
- DealPet Wellbeing SPARK Bacon Flavored Powder Multivitamin for Cats & Dogs, 3.53-oz pouch$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- DealDr. Mercola Immune Balance Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.38-oz jar$34.97Chewy Price$43.75List Price$33.22Autoship Price
- DealCanine Matrix Turkey Tail Holistic Defense Immune Support Dog Supplement, 3.5-oz bag$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealCanine Matrix Maximum Recovery Restorative Care Senior Support Dog Supplement, 3.5-oz bag$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealWholistic Pet Organics Digest-All Plus Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz$15.97Chewy Price$16.99List Price$15.17Autoship Price
- DealPet Wellbeing Life GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Immune Supplement for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$40.95Chewy Price$38.90Autoship Price
- DealDr. Mercola Canine Hormone Support Dog Supplement, 3.17-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- DealRx Vitamins Bio-C Powder Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$18.00Chewy Price$17.10Autoship Price
- DealRx Vitamins Rx D3 Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$22.00Chewy Price$20.90Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SPIRULINA
Spirulina has Powerful Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Properties. Humans are able to get this supplement so why not cats? My kitty hates them & spits them out if not delivered into the mouth properly, but I put one in her mouth on the side--careful never to choke her. I lift her head up until I see a real swallow. Done! Then I release her--now you can eat your tasty dinner! We are very fortunate indeed to be able to have this valuable supplement for cats. Some dogs eat them willingly--cats perhaps not, but worth the effort to put them safely in their mouth & allow them to swallow before they get their tasty supper! Be smart & purchase this & use your smarts to having them swallow this in a safe manner. It's good for them.
The one and only supplement I recently ordered that my GSD puppy Tessa is willing to take . She's on a raw diet and very picky but I shake bottle and she lays there in anticipation of getting this chewable.
Our Shepherd LOVES these tablets!
Very happy to say that our girl loves her spirugreen tablets! She gets 3 a day for her size, and crunches them up as soon as I give them to her. I was afraid she'd just swallow them, but she chews them with no problem. Will definitely continue to purchase since it's a great supplement, and is offered at such a reasonable cost. I haven't attempted to give to any of our cats, so can't say how that would go over! Will definitely continue to purchase.
Cats will not eat
We have 2 cats that will eat almost anything. They will not touch these. We tried whole, sniffed, put in mouth, spit back out. Our cats gobble soft food, I crumbled the pill into the food and the cats walked away. I have a complete bottle -4 pills that sits in the cabinet. I do not know if these pills are beneficial or anything since the cats will not eat. If a cat will eat them, it might be good for them.
daily serving of superfood
This is perfect and easy for my two poodle terrier furkids. I just give each the right serving and they just chew and swallow. They love veggies to begin with especially the dark green leafy ones Italian/Lacinato kale and spinach.. so once they taste the “green” in this supplement, they need no further coaxing to chew & swallow the tablets.
Good for post-vaccination detoxing
A friend in England suggested that I give my dog spirulina to flush the heavy metals from the vaccinations out of her system (my dog gets grey eye discharge for a few days after each jab). Until I found this I was giving her straight up spirulina powder but it was difficult to dose as a lot would stay on the bottom of her dog dish. These are a great way to ensure a consistent does but contrary to other reviews that say they don't need to disguise this with food or treats, my dog will not eat it on its own.
Guess I am lucky...
My treat driven 13 yo cat eats one per day, no problem, but now this is out of stock!
Love love Mercola supplements! Thank you Dr. Karen Becker for your educational videos and publications! Thank you Chewy for your great products, fast shipping and great customer service!
I've used SpiruGreen off and on for several years for my cats and my dogs. All of my pets have loved the taste. The tablets can be easily broken into halves or thirds for cats. SpiruGreen has seemed to give my pets a beneficial boost when their immune systems needed it (runny noses, sneezing, dry skin, etc.). Highly recommended!
Makes food more complete
Been giving this supplement to my 11 year old Shiba Inu rescue for Four years. He’s in excellent health, runs like a puppy, and still has fun smelling stuff. Biggest benefit —- feeding RAW FORMULA !!! Excellent value ! Excellent results !