Dr. Tim's Aquatics Reef Eco-Balance Marine Aquarium Cleaner
About This Item
- This cleaner is designed to rebalance your reef aquarium’s environment.
- Uses probiotic bacteria to reduce the amounts of unfriendly bacteria—including several species of vibrio.
- Helps prevent algae overgrowth.
- Designed to restore your aquarium’s environment to reduce stress and promote healthy immune systems for your fishy pals.
- This 100% natural cleaner is safe for reef aquariums and for all types of corals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Microbe-Lift Xtreme Aquarium Water Treatment, 8-oz bottle$11.61Chewy Price$11.85List Price$11.03Autoship Price
- Fritz Clarifier Aquarium Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$9.59Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Fritz FixIck Aquarium Water Treatment, 8-oz bottle$8.88Chewy Price$11.45List Price
- API Pond Ammo-Lock Pond Water Ammonia Detoxifier$50.98Chewy Price$71.48List Price$48.43Autoship Price
- Aquascape Rapid Clear Flocculant Water Treatment, 1-gal bottle$57.58Chewy Price$89.98List Price
- Fluval Biological Cleaner Water Conditioner, 8.4-oz bottle$10.91Chewy Price$15.99List Price$10.36Autoship Price
- Fluval Biological Enhancer Water Conditioner, 1-oz bottle$2.76Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.62Autoship Price
- Kordon NovAqua Plus Aquarium Water Conditioner, 8-oz bottle$9.80Chewy Price$12.25List Price$9.31Autoship Price
- API Aquarium Starter Kit$37.87Chewy Price$41.98List Price
- Marina Nutrafin Betta Enviro-Clean Waste Remover for Aquarium, 2-oz bottle$7.34Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.97Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Parazoryne Parastic Disease Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$21.52Chewy Price$22.95List Price$20.44Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Sabbactisun All-Natural Expellant Aquarium Bacterial Disease Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$19.59Chewy Price$22.95List Price$18.61Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate||Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate||Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate||Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate||Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
How often can you dose?
Answer by • Jan 25, 2022
A weekly dose will keep your aquarium in balance. When using for the first time consider a half-dose as the potent bacteria in Eco-Balance may cause oxygen levels in the water to temporarily drop.
Be the first to recommend this product.