Dr. Tim's Grain-Free Kinesis Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Packed with 87% animal protein, this recipe encourages a healthy, playful lifestyle.
- Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil help to promote healthy skin and a lustrous coat, while EPA and DHA work to support cognitive function.
- Metabolically balanced kibble meets the specific needs of a sedentary to moderately active canine.
- Features patented BC30 probiotic to boost your pup's digestive health.
- Well-rounded meal is designed to suit all life stages, which means it can follow your dog from puppyhood to the golden years.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Tim's Active Dog Pursuit Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$18.29Chewy Price$17.38Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Adult Health Lamb Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.49Chewy Price$16.62Autoship Price
- CANIDAE All Life Stages Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Evanger's Super Premium Lamb & Rice Dinner Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12$34.68Chewy Price$32.95Autoship Price
- Wellness Ninety-Five Percent Turkey Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$44.23Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Original Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$16.87Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.03Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Adult Health Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Adult Health Anchovy, Sardine & Salmon Meals Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Healthy Weight Deboned Chicken & Peas Recipe Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$44.98Chewy Price$46.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- Evanger's Super Premium Beef Dinner Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$34.68Chewy Price$32.95Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Ocean Whitefish, Herring & Salmon Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Wild Salmon & Whitefish Dog Food Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food Bag, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Dried White Potatoes, Dried Field Peas...||Salmon Meal, Pork Meal, Dried White Potatoes...||Whitefish, Fish Meal, Sweet Potatoes...||Chicken Meal, Beef Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols)...||Menhaden Fish Meal (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols)...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Sensitive Digestion, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Pork, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Sweet Potato, Salmon, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
160 Customer Reviews
Anal Gland Help
I started my dog on this food because it is advertised to address anal gland issue. I’ve tried several different products because she had an anal gland rupture a few months ago. I can definitely see a firmer, bulkier stool as a result of feeding Dr Tim’s. She readily devours the food. I’m now offering it as one of the three meals she is fed daily. It seems to be beneficial.
For dogs with anal gland issues
Switched to this dog food to help combat my dogs anal gland problem. He is a 75 lb coon hound, 2 yrs, who has frequent issues of his anal gland leaking disgusting fluid, always when he is relaxing on the couch being the goodest boy. This problem occurred on at least a weekly basis, and caused him to be unable to enjoy the couch (where he gets the most attention and peace laying down) on a frequent basis due to a problem he can't control. It would take us so much time just to clean off the cushions.. it caused so much stress for myself and my partner, as his high energy is enough to deal with, so its really important to us he can relax and not feel punished when hes being good. He would get embarrassed every time, and have this shameful look on his lil face. He didn't understand:( After hearing this dog food helped others, I've been feeding my dog this food for the last month. He hasn't had anal gland issues for the most part since changing to this food, except for one time, and I believe this was due to a neighbor feeding him a bunch of chicken without permission (high protein/fat intake is linked to anal gland issues in dogs). So far, I have faith in this food and will continue to purchase unless I start to notice a pattern of his glands still acting up without any other changes in diet which can be directly related to the food.
Puts on Weight
My Doberman mix has trouble keeping weight on, and Dr Tim’s has helped him gain weight best.
The Only Dry Dog Food My Dogs Will Eat Dry
My dogs (a 55 lber and 6 lber) both love Dr. Tim's dry food. It is a special meal for them, usually getting it 1 -2 times a week. It is the only dry dog food they gobble up dry. It satisfies them and doesn't cause excessive thirst or digestive issues. Love it!
Anal Gland Saver
I came to this food in search of an answer for my miniature schnauzer's anal gland issues. Lo, and behold, Dr. Tim's answered my call. Before switching, Sadie would begin licking her bottom around the 2 month point. Now, she hasn't done this in 4 months. The vet confirmed that they were hardly full at her last appointment. I am pleased with how glossy her coat is and Sadie loves the taste as well! The price point is very reasonable for this high quality food.
I took a piece and put it in front of my dog to see if he would eat it. He sniffed it a few times, and then walked away.
did not work for my pups
Both dogs started liking their paws raw and my pitty has had constant yeast infections until I stopped giving them this food.
Good dog food
Good product but only give as extra... not as complete meal
My dog began having anal gland problems and excessive shedding after being fed the same food since I’ve had her. I’ve used this brand for years with no problems and happy dogs. I researched the dog food advisor and decided to try Dr Tim’s grain free kinesis formula dry dog food. She gobbled it up immediately! After only one day her swelling went down and no anal gland secretion! Day two her coat is soft and smooth! So grateful! I will be a life long customer! Please don’t change your formula!
Only thing that helped stinky anal glands!
Our 4 year old German Shorthaired Pointer has suffered (and made us suffer) with HORRIBLE anal gland problems since she was a puppy. I had to take her to the vet at least once a month to have them expressed, and eventually the vet taught me to do it on my own because it was getting so costly and time consuming! (and it was SO GROSS) We've always fed her high quality food and I thought we were providing her with the best. But it turns out it was likely way too high in protein for her. She's actually a fairly lazy dog considering her breed! I did extensive research on what could help and we tried everything. Literally, EVERYTHING. I found an article about Dr. Tim's grain free being a life saver for a lot of pups with the same issue. She has been eating Dr. Tim's since June and *knock on all the wood* we have yet to have a stink bomb go off since!