Dr. Tim's All Life Stages Kinesis Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Packed with 79% animal protein, this recipe encourages a healthy, playful lifestyle.
- Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil help to promote healthy skin and a lustrous coat, while EPA and DHA work to support cognitive function.
- Metabolically balanced kibble meets the specific needs of a sedentary to moderately active canine.
- Features patented BC30 probiotic to boost your pup's digestive health.
- Well-rounded meal is designed to suit all life stages, which means it can follow your dog from puppyhood to the golden years.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Tim's Active Dog Pursuit Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$18.29Chewy Price$17.38Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Adult Health Lamb Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Grain-Free Kinesis Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$19.49Chewy Price$18.52Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Large & Giant Breed Puppy Health Lamb Meal & Oatmeal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
- Wellness Venison & Salmon Stew with Potatoes & Carrots Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$40.81Autoship Price
- Wellness Large Breed Complete Health Adult Deboned Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$44.98Chewy Price$46.99List Price$42.73Autoship Price
- Evanger's Super Premium Duck & Sweet Potato Dinner Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$30.24Chewy Price$28.73Autoship Price
- CANIDAE All Life Stages Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Large & Giant Breed Adult Health Chicken Meal & Oatmeal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$74.09Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Organix Organic Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Canned Dog Food, 12.7-oz, case of 12$47.76Chewy Price$53.88List Price$45.37Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Wild Salmon & Whitefish Dog Food Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food Bag, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Healthy Weight Deboned Chicken & Peas Recipe Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Pearled Barley...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Whole Oat Groats...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Whole Grain Ground Corn, Wheat Flour...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Natural Tocopherols...||Dried Black Soldier Fly Larvae, Oats, Potato Protein...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||High Fiber, With Grain||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Brain Health, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support||N/A||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Heart Care|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
36 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
341 Customer Reviews
My Pooch likes it
I have a very picky eater. She loves canned food and it has always been hard to get her to eat kibble. She's a 54 lb Lab Mix. She likes this. I feed her 1 can of wet per day for dinner and 1 cup of this kibble is made available to her as well. She has been eating the entire cup each day. No more having to mix kibble with the wet food.
Best for my boy
This is truly great quality dog food. Highly recommend you give it a try. My Siberian Husky is a happy boy.
Other dogs are jealous!
My dogs love this food. I watch a lot of other dogs and they won’t eat their (other) food unless I put a little bit of the dr Tim’s in their bowls too.
VERY DISAPPOINTED- have used Dr Tim's Kinesis for 6 years
I've been buying Dr Tim's Kinesis for 6 years now with great success. Tge last 2 orders I've received ice Bern very disappointed with, and gave emailed Dr Tim's multiple times regarding these issues and have gotten no response. I have also tried calling them, however the message on their answering machine says due to covid they arent accepting calls, and to e mail. 1st problem bag had moldy food. NOT GOOD 2nd bag, the kibble pieces were all broken up into tiny pieces. Thus was at THE TOP of the bag. I would like a response from Dr Tim's on why this is happening. These are HUGE quality control issues and I would hope that the company would very more concerned.
Dog's love this
I recently switched to this food and will never go back. The dog's love it and now will not touch the other dry we were using previously. The food also looks and smells much more "real" with more meat product.
Dr. Tim's is the Best!
It's super food and doesn't cost that much. I like that both the young and the older dog can eat the same food. They eat enthusiastically and digest it well.
First time ever!
First time ever for any dogfood ... and I've bought them all . . that my rescue, Emma, actually likes this food! Will eat with or without a smattering of canned dog food on top. Even better, my 12-year-old Cavatu who is the world's pickiest eater . . LOVES this dog food. So finally -- one dog food; two dogs. LIfe is good. Whatever these folks are doing . . I'm hoping they keep doing it. this dogfood is fantastic and well worth the spend.
We brought home a golden retriever puppy in April and struggled for a couple months with finding the right food. We tried mostly Purina Pro foods and knowing golden's are known for sensitive stomachs I wanted to get the food right for our boy. We do live in Marquette where Dr. Tim is based and we did receive a small bag with our pup's vet visit so we gave it a shot about 6 weeks ago and his stools are no longer mushy and runny (and we have to keep the pup out of the cat food, lol) but I am certain Rudy is on this food for life.
Happy with this food
My puppy Louie loves this dog food. He no longer vomits after eating. It helped him tremendously! Thank you Dr. Tim!!
It’s Good !!
Our over one-hundred lb dog is spinning, bouncing and running. What’s not to like?