Dremel Cordless Dog & Cat Rotary Nail Grinder Kit
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easily trims nails safely and effectively—less stressful than traditional clipping.
- Wireless design allows you to comfortably trim nails in any position.
- 2 speeds let you choose the right velocity for any job.
- 60 grit sanding drum comfortably trims nails in minutes.
- Compatible with a wide variety of Dremel sanding drums.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- LuckyTail Nail Grinder Plastic Dog & Cat Grooming Tool$40.08Chewy Price$44.95List Price
- Dremel 7760-PGK 4V Pet Grooming Cordless Kit$59.99Chewy Price
- DealDremel Grooming Bands for the 7350-PT &7300-PT Nail Grinder$3.49Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Frisco Dog Nail Trimmer, Large$10.26Chewy Price$12.01List Price
- Casfuy Paw Care Small Pet Nail Grinder$34.65Chewy Price
- Zen Clipper Precise Adjustable Dog Nail Clipper$24.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Wahl Premium Pet Nail Filer, Red$24.99Chewy Price$31.45List Price
- Casfuy Dog & Cat Nail Care Rechargeable Grinder, Black$29.99Chewy Price
- PATPET N8 Quiet & Mini Small Pet Nail Grinder$25.64Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Millers Forge Nail Clipper With Safety Stop, 2 count$7.12Chewy Price$7.92List Price
- ConairPROPET Professional Cordless Two-Speed LED Dog Nail Grinder$44.99Chewy Price
- Millers Forge Nail Clipper, Large$10.46Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders|
Questions & Answers
44 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
665 Customer Reviews
Not so great
I bought this a while back for my old dog who has since passed away. She had black nails and it seemed like I cut the quick, every time I cut her nails. If you have done this, you know how traumatized you and your dog get while trying to stop the bleeding. I thought this tool was the answer for this issue. It seemed alright for the one time that I used it. I recently charged it up to use on my puppy and it would not fully charge. The green light just keeps blinking and never turns to solid green. I believe it has something to do with the contacts on the battery and the charger. I don’t understand it because it was stored away in it’s original box. So now, it’s pretty much useless!
Does a good job
Took some effort to set the trimmer up, but it works well.. the slow speed seems fast and needs care when trimming a pet. A slower speed would be an improvement. Needs one person to trim and another to secure and soothe the pet.
Battery doesn’t charge after 1.5 yr
Loved using this but now battery does not hold a charge after 1.5 years of inconsistent use. Doesn’t last a minute before it completely dies.
Better than others we've tried
Our new Sheltie didn't really like the dremel type tool we used previously. The faster speed and increased noise bothered her and she was resistant to its use. This tool offers more speed options and she tolerates it much better, since it is quieter and the slower speed means less heat build up.
Works! highly recommend!
Would highly recommend. Really works. Takes about 5 minutes to grind down my medium sized dogs nails.
MAY I RETURN?
this 2nd dremel I've tried. thought this one would work since it is quieter. Sadie will still NOT let me near her nails! sigh. may I return for refund please? Dormi Torrey
Dremel light weight and easy to use
Dremel works well on dogs and cats. It's easy to use and smooths out the nails nicely.
This arrived right away but with a dead battery. The booklet says it will charge in 3 hours, but mine took over 5. I was about to give up on it when it finally showed that it was charged. BUT...it was worth the wait! I turned it on a couple of times that evening and the next day for my dog to hear it and sniff it ;) then the next morning I used it on his nails and he didn't mind a bit. Doggy and I are both happy with the purchase!
CHEWY customer and fan forever!
Service is exceptional and products are always top of the line. Thank you, CHEWY!
Perfect for me
I’ve been using this product for about six months. I used it almost every day to get my dog used to the noise and feeling. It has a high and low speed. It is cordless which is so convenient and has a relatively long battery life. I can do a handful of grooming sessions on a single charge. As with any grinder, never push down too hard or too long as the nail can get hot and be painful for your pet. This grinder does not come with a guard so it’s not for skittish or nippy pets who might hurt themselves trying to bite it