Dremel Pet Grooming Nail Guard, AT02-PGK
About This Item
- Clear design and 45-degree angle make it easy to see where you’re cutting.
- Paw-guard protects you and your pet from nail dust.
- Multi-purpose attachment is compatible with other Dremel rotary tools.
- Housing easily opens up for routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Excellent tool for beginners or new pet parents.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Shernbao PNG-008 Smart Cordless Dog Nail Grinder, White$29.99Chewy Price$35.00List Price
- ConairPRO Professional Dog Nail Grinder$24.80Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- ConairPRO Professional Cordless Two-Speed LED Dog Nail Grinder$38.20Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Hertzko Electronic Dog & Cat Nail Grinder with USB Charger$16.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Wahl Premium Pet Nail Filer, Red$24.99Chewy Price$31.45List Price
- Dremel Grooming Bands for the 7350-PT &7300-PT Nail Grinder$5.13Chewy Price
- Dog Fashion Spa Crystal Glass Nail File$15.00Chewy Price
- LuckyTail Nail Grinder Plastic Dog & Cat Grooming Tool$39.95Chewy Price
- Andis Cordless Dog & Cat Nail Grinder$62.99Chewy Price$65.02List Price
- Casfuy LED Light Electric Dog & Cat Nail Grinder, Blue$29.99Chewy Price
- Millers Forge Nail Clipper, Medium, bundle of 2$17.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- Kenchii Show Gear Straight Dog & Cat Shears, 4.5-in$39.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
not compatible with 7300 PT
Disappointed because they’re both 7300 but after much trouble, the 7300 attachment doesn’t work with the 7300-PT that I have. Where that little arrow is should twist off on the other version. Pretty misleading of dremel.
not for small dogs
This would work on a big dog to get the correct angle of grinding. Too big for a small dog. Can't get the nail close enough. Had to just be careful and grind without the attachment.
Quick and easy
This fit perfectly on our Dremel 4000. It was easy to use and very effective. We were previously using another type of grinder that was very old and the motor was going out. We decided to try the Dremel attachment since we already owned a Dremel. We have a large dog and a small dog and this works for both.
Scared my pup
It was easy to put the attachment onto my dremel tool but it was loud and my dog hated it. He was so scared of the noise that I couldn't get close to him.
can’t even use it
I bought this the same time I bought the Dremel grinder. The attachment does not fit the grinder. Now I have no clue what to do with it
My little Chihuahua hates to have her nails clipped and this made it easier to do.
FAQ under product says YES ALL DREMELS - Incorrect
I got this product and cannot even use it due to the fact Chewy Answered the FAQ when asked does it work with the 7300-PT, which I bought. The answer Chewy gave was YES IT WORKS WITH ALL DREMELS. THat is incorrect. THe 7300-PT does not have a "Threaded Nose Cap" and the attachment needs the "Threads." I'm not happy with this purchase.
Attachment for dog nail grinding plastic piece not so good
I had the Lowe's man create a acvoubbt to buy this attachment so i coukd grind my furbabies nails since their nails are harder and larger than little dogs . It is not holding up like suppose too. Only done my elderly female shep.and the edge if plastic is mailforming. This piece cost 20.00 and should hold up way longer than has. Not a happy FIRST TIME BUYER.