DVM Daily Soft Chews Multi Vitamin for Dogs, 120 count bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formula includes Vitamins A, D, and E, plus several B vitamins, calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, and more - a total of 19 nutrients. Ingredient list includes dried carrot, cranberry, pineapple, and strawberry (additional antioxidant capacity) and dried fermentation extracts of Aspergillus oryzae, Aspergillus niger and Bacillus subtilis, known for support of healthy digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Supplemental nutrition in the form of a daily soft chew vitamin
- Contains antioxidants to promote a healthy lifestyle for dogs
- Delicious, liver-flavored soft chews are an easy way to give your dog vitamins
- Great for dogs of all breeds and sizes
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetriScience Canine Plus Duck Flavored Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$12.25Chewy Price$17.85List Price$11.64Autoship Price
- Pet MD Canine Tabs Plus Advanced Vitamin & Mineral Dog Supplement, 365 count$36.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- VetriScience Canine Plus Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count$19.00Chewy Price$18.05Autoship Price
- Wanderfound Pets 10-In-1 Multi-vitamin + Glucosamine Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 60 count$14.23Chewy Price$14.98List Price$13.52Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Multivitamin Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$13.54Chewy Price$24.99List Price$12.86Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Daily Multi Dog Chews, 30 count$4.62Chewy Price$5.12List Price$4.39Autoship Price
- NaturVet VitaPet Senior Daily Vitamins Plus Glucosamine Dog Supplement, 60 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Daily Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Chewable Tablets Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Lil' Zesties Mobility Squares Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 10-oz bag$14.97Chewy Price$14.22Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Omega 3-6-9 Skin & Coat Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- PointPet Omega 3, 6 & 9 Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 120 count$33.77Chewy Price$32.08Autoship Price
- Pet Origins Multi-Vitamins & Minerals Senior Dog Supplement, 300 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Poultry Liver, Cane Molasses, Wheat Flour...||Potato Starch, Flaxseed, Glycerine...||Oat Flour, Brewers Dried Yeast, Rye Flour...||Other Ingredients: Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Sweet Potato...||Potato Starch, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Chicken Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health...||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Gluten Free|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
59 Customer Reviews
A treat for our dog
We switched to making our own food and wanted to make sure our finicky Frenchie was getting all the important vitamins and nutrients that he might be missing by not getting canned food or kibble. This is what our vet recommended to us. We give him two vitamins a day and he thinks they are a treat so there's no problem feeding them to him. We also give him CBD oil and the vitamins are great for feeding it to him.
My very picky eater doesn't take these willingly. I have to mask the flavor for her to eat them.
He loves them!
I'm struggling with my 14 yr old pup's appetite recently. I've had to get creative to get calories in him, but because it's not a balanced diet, I became concerned that he wasn't getting all the nutrients he needed. Otherwise normal energy, sleep, pooping and peeing. I did a lot of research, large and small companies sell a dog supplement, but I like that these multivitamins were developed by Bayer, who also developed our flea med Advantage. My pup loves the liver flavor, it's about the size of quarter and soft like his treats so I can break it up into smaller pieces. I've been giving one a day to him for a couple of weeks, no adverse side effects.
2 very pick eaters turned up their noses
My 2 Havanese smelled the vitamins, turned around and walked away I tried to cut them up into smaller pieces. Same result.
Dogs like them
It's a vitamin. How can you tell if good or bad? Dogs have no problem eating/digesting them. Good for dogs with limited teeth.
Really tasty vitamin
I have 12 dogs and they all love this vitamin. I like that they are soft and easy to break since I have quite a few 3 lb dogs
My pup eats them
He started out not caring for them but now he is chowin his 2 a day down without a second thought.
My puppy loves them. Ingredients look good. I will buy again.
well satisfied babies
Allie and Mariah love these When I tell them after taking their morning vitamins “no more vitamins till in the morning” the look in their eyes seem like a look of disappointment lol
So far so good, no upset stomach with new supplements. My dog really likes them, quality ingredients. My dog is 2 years old, border collie who herds. Takes joint supplements and cranberry/blueberry supplements. vet says whe looks incredible! Thanks Chewy