Earth Rated Dog Poop Bag Holder with Dog Poop Bags, Unscented, 1 Dispenser & 15 Bags
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes 15 lavender-scented poop bags to get you started!
- The dispenser features a hook on the back that can hold used poop bags until you reach a garbage bin.
- The unique design features double interior pins and a cap-locking mechanism for no-fuss bag dispensing. This dispenser is compatible with any style of leash.
- Earth Rated has been giving back since 2009 and you can feel good knowing that your purchase helps support animal shelters, rescues and non-profit organizations.
- The dispenser is made to fit Earth Rated rolls with 9"x13" poop bags in both lavender scented and unscented. Perfect for small, medium and large dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wild One Dog Poop Bags, 120 count$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Doggy Do Good Certified Compostable Premium Dog & Cat Waste Bags + Dispenser, 60 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- The Original Poop Bags Peanuts USDA Biobased Dog Poop Bags, 60 count$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- PET N PET Dog Poop Bags, 360 count$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Pogi's Pet Supplies Poop Bag Dispenser + 15 Scented Waste Bags$4.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Frisco Refill Dog Poop Bags + 2 Dispensers, Scented, 900 count$24.78Chewy Price$23.54Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Dog Poop Bags + Dispenser, Unscented, 15 count$4.91Chewy Price
- The Original Poop Bags Compostable Rolls, 60 count$7.69Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.31Autoship Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Uncented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Black, 72 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- beyondGREEN Plant-Based Multi-Purpose Waste Bags, 100 count$23.99Chewy Price$29.49List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Citrus Scented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Pink, 72 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Potty Feature||Handle||—||Unscented, Leash Attachment||Unscented||Scented|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Good for rolls that are not completely full
When you first put a new roll of bags on the pins inside, take 2-3 bags off of the roll first. Then, put the roll on the pins inside, and screw it shut. Then pull part of a bag through the dispenser hole. If you use a brand new untouched roll of bags, it fits a little too snugly, and can make it harder to screw the dispenser shut or turn the roll inside freely.
These are very convenient to have on your dog leash; very lightweight. My son sometimes forgets to take bags with him; not anymore! Very easy refill.
Clunky and doesn’t fasten to leash
Not a huge loss but this is too big and I had to use a piece of an older bag holder to fasten it. Don’t buy. I bought a Wilder dogs brand poo bag carrier to use with old bag holder. Much less awkward.
Poop Bag holder
Love the new design of the poop bag holder. Our pets need to move forward with what is fashion trending!! Start a movement!!...
Lost the base 3 or 4 times
The new silicone strap on this redesigned version (V2) is a great improvement over the previous velcro version. However, the cap on the V2 is still unreliable. It is supposed to lock in place, but we've still lost caps 3 or 4 times now. Without the cap the entire dispenser is useless, and EarthRated doesn't sell replacement caps. Disappointing because otherwise it's such a handy product.
Excellent Poop Bag Dispenser
I have lots of poop bag dispensers. This is one of my favorites. I like the design, it's not as bulky as some others and the handle to hang it various places is large enough to give more options for hanging. Plus the price is very reasonable. As far as poop dispensers I would give this a 10.
Compact and Out of the Way
Nice compact dispenser's with generous size bags. Color also lets neighbors know that we take responsible walks with the dog.
This is a great improvement to the other dispenser.