Earth Rated Dog Poop Bags with Handles, Lavender Scented, 720 Handle Bags
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy to open and securely close. Simply tug on the handles to open and loop and knot the handles to tie.
- Each extra-strong bag has an extra-wide opening that's paw-fect for dog droppings and cat litter scoops!
- The bags dispense one at a time from the box. You can tie them to your dog's leash or stash them in your pockets!
- Earth Rated has been giving back since 2009 and you can feel good knowing that your purchase helps support animal shelters, rescues and non-profit organizations.
- Official Earth Rated poop bags are extra wide (13.5”x7”) and feature handles for easy use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pooch Paper Biodegradable Dog Waste Sheet, 50 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Assorted Disposable Waste Bag Refills, 180 count$8.15Chewy Price$16.99List Price$7.74Autoship Price
- Frisco Dog Poop Bags + 2 Dispensers, 900 count$24.79Chewy Price$23.55Autoship Price
- The Original Poop Bags Peanuts USDA Biobased Dog Poop Bags, 360 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Uncented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Black, 72 count$9.72Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.23Autoship Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Scented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Rainbow, 72 count$9.77Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.28Autoship Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Citrus Scented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Pink, 72 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Baby Powder Scented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Blue, 72 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Baby Powder Scented Tie Handle Zoo Keeper Dog Poop Bags, Blue, 35 count$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Unscented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Black, 140 count$16.95Chewy Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Doody Digger Dog Poop Replacement Bags, 40 count$9.94Chewy Price
- Doggy Do Good Certified Compostable Premium Dog & Cat Waste Bags + Dispenser, 60 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Corn starch (Biodegradableresin ECO-201)||—||—|
|Litter Box Type||—||—||Disposable||—||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
397 Customer Reviews
I have always had trouble opening these bags because the thin plastic clings to itself . But the last box I bought has been a real problem because a significant number of the bags either came out of the box with holes in them or ripped at the seams the second I put my hand in to open it up. This resulted in the fouling of a brand new pair of shoes when an entire poop dropped out of a hole in the bag. Definitely switching brands.
Not a fan of the handles
I’ve used this brand of bags for years and decided to try the handles for easier holding. I’ve used about 10 of them now and the poop smears the handles EVERY time. I’ve tried using them different ways in case it’s user error but no luck. I’ll be going back to the handle less ones.
Well here’s a review for Poop bags , anyway we always order these , thicker plastic and ties to close , much better quality than most
Love these bags
I found these bags at a local TJ Maxx store and fell in love with them. I use them for my cat's litter box. I didn't want the headache of the ones on a roll. I wanted to just be able to grab one with one hand. They might be a tad more pricey than some other bags but I feel they are thicker and I like that. I did find them again at the maxx for a few dollars cheaper, but good to know I can get them from chewy when I can't find them elsewhere.
Like the bags and usually get the unscented ones, love lavender but these smell like pee or chemicals
Handy! Clean! Sturdy! Environmentally friendly!
My headline pretty much says it all. But, I also use these larger-than-usual bags for disposing of my puppy's pee pads.
Great cleanup bags
These are are great poop bags with handles. I typically use one bag for cleanup when walking my two small dogs.
Best poop bags ever!
These handy dandy bags with the handles are the best invention. Not only are they easier to open up when you need one, they are very easy to use, and carry on to a waste receptacle. We'll never go back to the old kind since using these. I tie the bag closed once, clip it onto my pack, and throw it away. Of course, the Earth Rated factor is majorly important as well, an added bonus.
Would be fine without the "lavender" scent
It's a poop bag, and it holds poop. But the added fragrance is terrible--it doesn't smell like lavender, and whatever is does smell like is not something anyone wants to be around. That won't matter if you leave the box outside, I guess, but I usually have a few bags in my jacket pockets -- you never know! -- and I can't do that with these.
Good prices, Speedy delivery, Always problem free!!!!! Your EMPLOYEES get it right!!!!