Earthbath Hot Spot Relief Tea Tree & Aloe Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soap-free shampoo contains tea tree oil and aloe vera to soothe skin and relieve irritation.
- Perfect to comfort against hot spots, insect bites and dry, itchy skin.
- Natural tea tree and aloe scent keeps your furry friend smelling as clean as if he just left the spa.
- Perfect for cats and dogs over 6 weeks of age who need a soothing shampoo.
- 100% biodegradable, paraben and phosphate-free for a safe and trustworthy formula.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TropiClean Medicated Oatmeal & Tea Tree Dog Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- TropiClean Deodorizing Aloe & Coconut Dog & Cat Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- TropiClean Spa Color White Coat Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$70.99List Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Buddy Wash Refreshing Rosemary & Mint Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- TropiClean Whitening Awapuhi & Coconut Shampoo, 2.5-gal bottle$128.99Chewy Price$122.54Autoship Price
- DealEarthbath Eucalyptus & Peppermint Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price
- TropiClean OXY-MED Anti-Itch Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- FURminator Soft Slicker Brush For Dogs, Large$13.15Chewy Price$14.39List Price
- ConairPROPET Dog Undercoat Rake, 1/2" Short Tooth$10.99Chewy Price
- TropiClean OxyMed Medicated Anti-Itch Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, 2.5-gal bottle$79.99Chewy Price$128.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Earthbath Hypo-Allergenic Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Renewable Plant-derived & Coconut-based Cleansers, Organic Aloe Vera...||Purified Water, Colloidal Oatmeal (3%), Renewable Plant-derived & Coconut-based Cleansers...||Saponified Organic Oils Of Coconut, Olive, And Jojoba...||Deionized Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Soyamidopropyldimethylamine Oxide...||—|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin||Itch & Redness Remedy||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin||Skin & Coat Health, Allergy Relief|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
85 Customer Reviews
Hot spit shampoo
Earthbath hot spot shampoo provided the telief our golden retriever needed!
This is the best shampoo ever, regardless of hot spot relief. The smell is so pleasant.
8/31/20 I am not Very Happy not sure why I gave a 3 I even left on 10 minutes+ and used a kong Rubber Scrubby to get down to the skin to remove dead skin and used hand held spray to remove any flakes off and used a conditioning cream looked great for 1 day and black cats had flakes all over them the next day their skin was cleaner and fur softer smell lasted 1 day
My dogs have allergy to the oatmeal shampoo & this was a great Alternative...thanks chewy for carring it..
I only used a dime sized portion and my poor dog has been itching himself raw since I used it. Re washed with dawn and gave benedryl. His super soft fur is now coarse and falling out if non existent. So buyer beware***
Will order again
Doesn't make my dog shed and made her fur soft. Will be ordering this item again.
This stuff kicks the cedar fever blues!
My poor dog suffers cedar fever just like the rest of central Texas - maybe worse than the average joe. (TL;DR - Amazing, cost efficient, hands down the best, hooray!) From early November through February, she would scratch herself like crazy. Her neck and ears would be covered in sores, followed by skin infections, and cracked toe nails from biting her feet. We did many trips to the vet. Bought vet prescribed shampoos, gave regular baths, and would wipe her down every time she would return from being outside. I would use coconut oil on her skin. We had creams galore for her skin infections. She got the shot that is supposed to help for three months (I think it‘s a steroid shot - can’t remember). She would take Zyrtec in the morning (still does), and Benadryl at night. had change in diet, and also takes vitamin E. Nothing worked or gave her relief. I started to wonder if anything would work, or if we would just have to try out best. I also felt awful that she really couldn’t spend a lot of time outside. Then I discovered this fantastic, cost efficient product. My dog, who hates baths, now willingly walks up when it’s time. She knows it makes her feel good! Her sores have gone away, and her nails are fine. We use it 2-3 times a week - especially after walks. It may seem like a pain, but the results were nearly instant since the first time we’ve used this. I’m super impressed, and highly recommend this product.
Itch Relief and Flea Shampoo?!
I wash my one dog with the regularly because he has allergies. Recently began washing my other dog with it because I noticed that dead fleas would just rinse off the first dog. Dead fleas rinsed right off him too! I left it on them for less than 5 minutes!
Love this shampoo
My dog gets hot spots. I find this shampoo quite good at providing itch relief as well as sanitizing the wounds.
Tea Tree Shampoo
Tea tree is absolutely not good for cats. It will make them very I'll and more.