Earthbath Hot Spot Relief Tea Tree & Aloe Dog & Cat Shampoo gives itchy pets some big-time relief with all-natural, skin-soothing ingredients. Tea tree oil has long been recognized as an effective and beneficial treatment for skin irritations and insect bites, and aloe vera is one of nature’s finest soothing emollients. These two ingredients work together to provide quick relief to hot spots and itchy, dried or chaffed skin caused by flea bites, dandruff or other skin issues. Best of all, this shampoo won’t wash off any topical flea treatments, keeping them safe against irritants.
- Soap-free shampoo contains tea tree oil and aloe vera to soothe skin and relieve irritation.
- Perfect to comfort against hot spots, insect bites and dry, itchy skin.
- Natural tea tree and aloe scent keeps your furry friend smelling as clean as if he just left the spa.
- Perfect for cats and dogs over 6 weeks of age who need a soothing shampoo.
- 100% biodegradable, paraben and phosphate-free for a safe and trustworthy formula.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Avoid contact with eyes. Product is solely intended for use on coat and skin. Flush thoroughly with clean water if eye contact occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed (by humans), consult a physician.
If your furry friend is using a topical flea and tick treatment, please remember to follow the bathing instructions on the flea and tick packaging. Each treatment works differently and may require different wait times before water exposure.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by Earthbath