Earthborn Holistic K95 Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12

By Earthborn Holistic
Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars
Slide 1 of 9
Earthborn Holistic K95 Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12 slide 1 of 9
Slide 1 of 9
Earthborn Holistic K95 Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12 slide 1 of 9
Flavor

$44.28Chewy Price
$42.07Autoship Price
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.

Why Autoship?

  • FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
  • Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
  • No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.

In Stock
FREE 1-3 day shipping over $49



Frequently Bought Together

This Item - Earthborn Holistic K95 Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12
Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars
15
$44.28Chewy Price
Earthborn Holistic K95 Beef Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12
Rated 4.381 out of 5 stars
21
$44.28Chewy Price
Earthborn Holistic Meadow Feast Grain-Free Natural Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag
Rated 4.5824 out of 5 stars
455
$63.14Chewy Price
Total Price: $0.00

About This Item

  • Provides a complete source of nutrition for canine companions of all breeds, sizes and life stages.
  • Lip-smacking recipe is loaded with 95% real lamb meat, plus wholesome fruits and vegetables.
  • Gluten-free and 95% grain-free formula makes for easier digestion, healthier skin and a softer coat.
  • Plentiful source of protein to keep dogs satisfied, and essential vitamins and minerals for optimal health.
  • Feed as a standalone meal or use as a topper or mixer to add extra flavor and moisture to dry dog food.
Play Video: Learn More About Earthborn Holistic From Our Team of Experts
Learn More About Earthborn Holistic From Our Team of Experts

Compare Similar Items

Customer Rating
Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars
15
Rated 4.6667 out of 5 stars
18
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars
14
Rated 4.381 out of 5 stars
21
Rated 4.6111 out of 5 stars
18
Price Per Unit
$0.29/ozChewy Price
$0.29/ozChewy Price
$0.29/ozChewy Price
$0.29/ozChewy Price
$0.29/ozChewy Price
Price
$44.28Chewy Price
$44.28Chewy Price
$44.28Chewy Price
$44.28Chewy Price
$44.28Chewy Price
Autoship
$42.07Chewy Price
$42.07Chewy Price
$42.07Chewy Price
$42.07Chewy Price
$42.07Chewy Price
Top IngredientsLamb, Lamb Broth, Liver...Chicken, Chicken Broth, Liver...Duck, Duck Broth, Liver...Beef, Beef Broth, Beef Liver...Turkey, Turkey Broth, Liver...
Breed SizeSmall Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All BreedsSmall Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All BreedsSmall Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All BreedsSmall Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All BreedsSmall Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds
Food FlavorLamb, MeatChicken, PoultryDuck, PoultryBeef, MeatTurkey, Poultry
Special DietGrain-Free, Gluten FreeGrain-Free, Gluten FreeGrain-Free, Gluten FreeGrain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-FreeGrain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free
Packaging TypeCanCanCanCanCan

Questions & Answers

5 Customer Questions


If it's 95% grain free, What type of gain(s) are the other 5%? Also, if it's 95% real lamb meat, what's the other 5%?
Answer by ChewyMar 19, 2018
This wet food is completely grain free. This food contains 95% lamb, the other 5% being liver and dried whole eggs for the protein source.

Is there potatoes in this ?
Answer by ChewyMay 23, 2018
This formula does not contain potatoes. The ingredients are Lamb, Lamb Broth, Liver, Chickpeas, Dried Whole Eggs, Calcium Carbonate, Spinach, Apples, Olive Oil, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Flaxseed, Guar Gum, Cassia Gum, Mint, Choline Chloride, Salt, Lecithin, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Poly- phosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Panto- thenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydro- chloride, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid.

What is the sodium content of this food?
Answer by ChewyMay 29, 2019
This dog food has a sodium content of 0.08% on an as-fed basis.

My dog can’t have lamb fed grains. Is the lamb used in this product grass fed?
Answer by ChewyJan 22, 2019
The proteins Earthborn Holistic foods are sourced from both grass fed and grain fed animals.


ReviewsWrite a Review

4.6
Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars
15 Reviews
87%
Would recommend to a friend
1
6.6667
7%
2
0
0%
3
6.6667
7%
4
0
0%
5
86.6667
87%

15 Customer Reviews


Filter by reviews that mention

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By HealthyDog on Oct 19, 2021

content weight is correct

my dog loves this. it is better than most, not a lot of liquid. So it actually weighs what it says on the can, most don't. Only complaint is probably 1/3 of the cans are always dented.


Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Marley on Apr 18, 2021

Earthborn Holistic K95 Lamb

After many years of giving my 3 Shih Tzu's Earthborn Chicken & Turkey, decided to give them a change. Since their dry dog food has lamb in it, thought I would try the Earthborn Holistic K95 Lamb recipe. My dogs love it!


Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Deemi on Nov 30, 2020

All four dogs loved it!

We already feed earthborn holistic grain free and raw but with meat prices through the roof and one has been sensitive and picky so I opted to supplement some wet food and all four dogs loved it! Willing to order and try other flavors with them, lamb was a winner!


Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By LabMom on Aug 7, 2020

Great for our special needs dogs

We have a 10 year old Lab with severe allergies to everything. A few months ago he was diagnosed with mouth and lung cancer. So we needed a soft food for him to eat and one that wouldn't make his allergies kick up. This was great to use in addition to his Earthborn dry food. He loves the combination and we don't have to worry about allergies or discomfort for our big old guy!!!


Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Kensi on Sep 12, 2020

Dogs love this food

My dogs love this food I also use it to fill their Kong’s with and put it in the freezer as a snack


Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Rachel on Aug 8, 2020

"Mikey, he likes it!"

My 14-year-old, Bosco, has had 8 teeth removed in the past 2 years. This dog food is perfect for him. He loves it!


Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Junko on Aug 10, 2019

Dogs love it

With some of the negative reviews I took a chance on the lamb and my dogs love it so I will be ordering more.


Rated 3 out of 5 stars
By Mwanamatapa on Jun 28, 2019

Sticky consistency

The consistency is a bit sticky makes it difficult to get out of the can. Dogs seem to like it well enough but I will be changing to another make.


Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Christy on Feb 23, 2019

My dog loves it.

My elderly dog was starting to lose weight, so I started adding a 1/2 can of K95 Lamb to his kibble. He is much more excited to eat now and his weight has stabilized.


Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By cait on Dec 30, 2018

love earthborn!

For years I struggled to find a food my dog would actually eat and/or didn’t give her diarrhea, even with proper transition. I visited my local pet boutique and the girl there recommended I try earthborn because her dog had the same issue - picky with a sensitive stomach, and had no issues with earthborn. She’s been eating this brand now for over 6 months and I’m really excited that she still loves it!