EasyCare Easyboot Trail Horse Boot
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Latex, Rubber||Latex, Rubber||Latex, Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Latex, Rubber|
|Tack Type||Hoof Boots||Hoof Boots||Therapeutic Boots||Hoof Boots||Hoof Boots|
|Closure Type||—||—||—||Hook & Loop||—|
About This Item
- Slips on and off easily¬–designed to accommodate a variety of hoof shapes and sizes.
- Features a Cordura fabric exterior and padded leather band.
- Makes a great hoof boot for the casual rider.
- Can be used as a therapy boot, too.
- Works well as a boot for turnout, as well.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weaver Leather Smart Cinch Felt Lined Straight & Roll Snug Horse Cinch Buckle, Brown, 30-in$46.25Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Kensington Protective Products Clinician Horse Training Lead, 15-ft, Navy$29.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Steer Head Horse Roping Dummy$41.39Chewy Price
- EasyCare Easyboot Cloud Horse Boot, 00$98.95Chewy Price$113.95List Price
- Flexible Filly Grazing Horse Muzzle, Mini/Pony$67.36Chewy Price$69.00List Price
- Cavallo Entry Level Regular Horse Boots, 1 count, Size 1$59.96Chewy Price$97.02List Price
- Kensington Protective Products Protective Horse Fly Boots, Deluxe Black, Average$39.85Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Synergy Sport Athletic Hind Pair Horse Boots, Medium, Black$154.93Chewy Price$163.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Brushing Horse Boots, Blue, Medium$44.99Chewy Price
- EasyCare Easyboot Glove Soft Horse Boot, 1, bundle of 2$169.00Chewy Price$177.90List Price
- DealDerby Originals Horse Polo Wrap, 4 count, White$14.39Chewy Price$17.99List Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Convenient and Comfortable
My 22 yo sensitive soled gelding seems super comfortable on all terrain in these boots. I've had them for about 3 years now and they've been on countless trail rides. My horse has very sensitive feet and he marches right over gravel in these. They do collect small pebbles, sand, dirt and debris depending on the terrain you ride in, but they are easy to clean. The velcro is not long enough or secure enough, especially once they get dirty. I secure mine by wrapping electrical tape a couple times around and that keeps them on. They also rub my horses heels on longer rides so I line the boots with moleskin or put large mens socks on my horse under the boots.
great, quick-on, durable boot. I use for trail riding, not arena work; has come off in arena work due to forging which makes me nervous. horse does feel considerably more confident in them on trails which is nice. don't follow your horse's steel shoe size when ordering, these are completely different!
Not worth the money
I bought these hoping they could replace having to put shoes on a couple of my horses. They don't stay on! Even though I made sure to get the right size and had to exchange a pair, they do not stay put. Very frustrating.
Size 3 big 15:3 H Quarter Horse
I have used these boots before. Even though my horse is a big guy his hind feet fit a size 3 boot. My issue was the velcro it is not long enough to attach any farther than a 1/2 or less.. I had to buy velcro to add to the straps. I can't believe why the company would put 3 inches of velcro on the bottom side but don't make the piece that goes over that bottom velcro long enough to connect.