EcoLogic Ant & Roach Killer Aerosol Spray, 14-oz bottle
About This Item
- Say goodbye to ants, cockroaches, crickets, spiders and black widows.
- This natural yet effective spray is made up of cornmint, cinnamon and clove oil.
- Safe to use around children and dogs.
- Use as an indoor spot treatment.
- Great for treatment in hard-to-reach areas, beneath appliances and behind sinks.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cutter Essentials Bug Control Spray Concentrate, 32-oz bottle$13.15Chewy Price$13.19List Price
- Cedarcide Lemongrass All-Purpose Dog & Cat Bug Spray, 128-oz bottle$90.00Chewy Price$85.50Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Peppermint All-Purpose Dog Bug Spray, 128-oz bottle$90.00Chewy Price$85.50Autoship Price
- Black Flag Pantry Pest Glue Trap, 2 count$6.83Chewy Price$9.59List Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Dog Spray, 16-oz bottle$8.24Chewy Price$7.83Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.84Chewy Price$6.50Autoship Price
- Dr. Earth Final Stop Yard & Garden Insect Killer, 24-oz bottle$8.39Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.97Autoship Price
- Earth Heart Buzz Guard Aromatherapy Dog Treatment$13.99Chewy Price
- EcoSMART Yard & Kennel Flea & Tick Control, 32-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Aerosol Spray, 16-oz$17.85Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.96Autoship Price
- Sentry Home & Carpet Flea & Tick Spray, 24-oz bottle$8.57Chewy Price$14.99List Price$8.14Autoship Price
- Harris Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, 4-lb bag$11.36Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cornmint Oil - 3.50%, Cinnamon Oil - 1.20%, Clove Oil - 0.75%...||Cornmint Oil - 3.50%, Cinnamon Oil - 1.20%, Clove Oil - 0.75%...||Lemongrass Oil - 3.00%, Cornmint Oil - 0.75%, Other Ingredients (Water...||—||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
We used this product to try an resolve the ant problem of ants coming into the house from under the baseboard trim in the dining room. We haven’t seen any ants since spraying the base boards two weeks ago. My wife complains of the strong fumes that linger for days.
Safest and best ant spray
This ant spray is the best that I’ve ever used. I live in a first floor apartment and I used to get a lot of insect visitors. After using this spray, I’ve gotten significantly less! It’s hard to completely eradicate insects when you live in the first floor however this spray does a great job of helping!
Smells wonderful. Does not cause choking. AND kills the bugs!!
Safe and effective
Got concerned when I was seeing 2-3 of those ‘creepy/ disgusting Bugs! Wanted something safe for my kitty. Saw this on chewy when I was re-ordering her food. Works great! Smell is not like what you’d expect! Great results!!
Love this stuff!
I used this many years ago and was very impressed by the smell and how it worked (and it was safe for my cats). So happy I found it again to use at my new place. I like the smell, and it worked like a charm. Killed the ants and ant trail, and kept them from coming back! Thank you!
Love this spray. We have horrible ant problem since the winter weather arrived. This spray does kill on contact as stated. The smell is pleasant. Not a great repellent like poison sprays, but does an excellent job around our pets.
Best killing spray I have used
I bought a can of this and used it on the Mardi Gras parade of ants coming in from outside and up through a furnace vent. I followed the instructions on the can and when it came in contact with the ants, they went dead in seconds. Dead before the spray even dried. This is awesome stuff and the aroma of the ingredients is wonderful. I will be buying a case of this soon for the upcoming cold snap when every insect and arachnid wants to live with me.
Careful how you use it
I used this today and my cat is currently at the emergency vet with respiratory distress. It was dry before the cats was anywhere near it and he still reacted to it.
Natural Ant & Roach Killer
This natural ant & roach killer seems to work quite well, and is safe to use around kids and pets.
Kitchen is rid of Cockroaches finally!
This really worked fantastic for ridding my kitchen of roaches. Safe around my cat too and he is not attracted to it or even bothered by the smell, of which is pleasant but strong at first. Smell calms down after a couple of days. I'm just so happy that it is not an insecticide! Just wish they were not out of stock right now. I see that most of the bad reviews are ant problems. That wasn't my problem. I'd rather have ants than roaches!!