Just used it and I am just waiting to see if it made any difference.
Great for the price. Easy to dance to. Right down the line. Any port in the storm. We have nothing to fear but fear itsel
Love this all around. My Frenchie gets pee on him often and this does the trick. Leaves him so soft and clean after!! Great value
From the internet: Used as an anti-bacterial in cosmetics and stabilizer in perfumes, phenoxyethanol is actually very harmful. It is harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through skin, especially to nursing mothers or infants. Phenoxyethanol can have an effect on the brain and the central nervous system. Also: The Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) on phenoxyethanol states that it can cause skin and lung irritation. It's also toxic to the kidneys, nervous system, and liver, and repeated, long-term exposure can cause organ damage. It notes that toxic effects can occur through inhalation, skin exposure, and ingestion.
This stuff is pretty good! I have a very sensitive pitty with environmental allergies and we do weekly medicated baths. I got this to use once a month to get the oil and grime off his skin and fur. It doesn’t smell at all, didn’t cause him to break out and a little goes a long way. Thumbs up from a picky pup!
I love this shampoo! It is very gentle on my 8 week's puppy's skin. No fragrance is always good for puppy's nose. They don't like strong scent on their coat.