EcoSMART Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 24-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Repels biting insects with a non-toxic, essential oil-based formula.
- Fast-acting formula kills on contact.
- For use on horses only. Safe for use around people and pets.
- Ready to use in a convenient spray bottle.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FORCE Opti-Force Sweat Resistant Fly Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$53.00Chewy Price$84.49List Price$50.35Autoship Price
- Farnam Bronco Gold Equine Fly Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle, bundle 3$134.85Chewy Price$128.11Autoship Price
- Farrier's Wife Stop the Stomp Natural Pest Repellant Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle, 2 count$48.40Chewy Price$45.98Autoship Price
- Espree Aloe Herbal Fly Repellant Horse Spray, 1-gallon, 2 count$158.98Chewy Price$151.03Autoship Price
- Farnam Dual Defense Insect Repellent for Horse & Rider, 10-oz bottle, bundle of 3$59.97Chewy Price$56.97Autoship Price
- FORCE Nature's Force Natural Horse Fly Repellent, 32-oz bottle$22.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Martin's Flea Plus IGR Trigger Cat & Dog Spray, 16-oz bottle$28.88Chewy Price
- Farnam Equisect Fly Horse Repellent, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 2$30.50Chewy Price
- Farnam Mosquito Halt Horse Repellent Spray, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 2$47.98Chewy Price$45.58Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Repel-35 Insect Control Horse Spray, 1-gal, 1-gal, bundle of 2$59.98Chewy Price$56.98Autoship Price
- Fiebing's Flyspray 44 Repellent Insect Spray for Horses, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 2$64.00Chewy Price$60.80Autoship Price
- Farnam Wipe Fly Spray with Citronella, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 4$71.36Chewy Price$67.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Clove Oil 1.70% Thyme Oil 1.70% Cinnamon Oil 1.50% Lemongrass Oil 1.50% Peppermint Oil 1.00% Other Ingredients* 92.60%, Inactive Ingredients: Isopropyl Myristate, Vanillin...||Citronella Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Other Ingredients.||Thyme Oil, Cedar Oil, Lemongrass Oil...||—||Pyrethrins, Deionized water, ethoxylated caster oil...|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||—||Pest Control|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
worst smelling spray ever!!!!
I read the reviews before ordering this fly spray on how good it smelt, one person saying they smelt it the next day after spraying it on her horse. I have to wear a mask whilst spraying this on my ponies as the smell is so strong that it get's in your throat. Needless to say that I won't be ordering it again.
Wonderful herbal product that works as well as it smells! So glad to no longer use chemicals to repel flies. I highly recommend giving this product a try!
I ordered 3 bottles to get me thru the worst of summer here in SC. I have used this in the past and was surprised at how well it works at keeping flies off my horses. Most fly sprays do not work no matter the cost. I highly recommend this to others who have the same problem. It is fragrant though, even later in the day. Keep item shaken to mix oils well and it will work much better.
Works great and smells nice
I have used this brand before that is used on people. Figured it would be about the same and it really is. Works pretty well. Like most sprays it doesn't last long but it provides instant relief from flies. I even spray on my own legs to keep flies off.
Life Changing after 10 Years oF Fly Sprays( Ear Gnats)
I settled in Connecticut and the gnats ...are killers! The stable ..fly leg biters are infuriating ! From greasy Praynha... to ecovet cologne. From most weak Farnam products to home-made. Blah! EcoSmart is my NEW solider. I can smell it the next day. A gentle lingering cloud of cloves, cinnamon and peppermint. The lingering cloud of bugs have backed down from the battle! Did you see this price? Gee wiz. Now, No thin -skinned, sensitive horses here. As a potential irritant of essential oils, I’m gentle on the application, but you already know how your horse is, as this could be hivey with a heavy hand. Add it to your cart and give it a go, I sure hope it works for you as good as it has for me. Ive never been so thrilled about a fly spray after a several weeks of use!