Farnam Repel-X Dog & Horse Insecticide & Repellent, 32-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Water-based formula works to repel stable, horse, face, deer, house and horn flies, mosquitoes, gnats, ticks, fleas, chiggers and lice.
- Keep annoying and potentially harmful bugs away from your horse and out of your stable.
- Great for use on horses, but also gentle enough for dogs.
- Easy-to-use spray can be applied directly onto the coat, or sprayed onto a clean towel and wiped onto the body.
- Ready-to-use formula is perfect for keeping at home or taking it with you on-the-go.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Farnam Swat Dog & Horse Fly Repellent, 7-oz tub$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- NaturVet Natural Ready to Use Cedar Oil & Citronella Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$12.08Chewy Price$23.28List Price$11.48Autoship Price
- Farnam Mosquito Halt Horse Repellent Spray, 32-oz bottle$23.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield Ex Insecticide & Repellent Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$34.59List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Farnam Bronco e Citronella Scented Dog & Horse Fly Spray, 1-gal bottle$25.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Sore No-More The Sauce Horse Hoof Care, 32-oz bottle$67.10Chewy Price$79.95List Price
- Sore No-More Horse Poultice, 23-lb bottle$129.95Chewy Price$149.95List Price
- McTarnahans R/T Freeze Mudd Horse Poultice, 23-lb bucket$28.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Tenda Painaway Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Lotion, 16-oz bottle$6.95Chewy Price$9.98List Price$6.60Autoship Price
- Tenda Finish Mesh Kaolin Clay Horse Treatment, 15-lb box$21.26Chewy Price$20.20Autoship Price
- Tenda Hoof Fish Oil Horse Moisturizer, 1-gal bottle$35.52Chewy Price$35.69List Price$33.74Autoship Price
- Manna Pro Horseman's Dream Aloe Vera Veterinary Horse Cream, 16-oz bottle$24.95Chewy Price$27.49List Price$23.70Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide, Permethrin.||Pyrethrins, Deionized water, ethoxylated caster oil...||Active Ingredients: Permethrin 0.9%, Tetramethrin 0.25%, Pyrethrins 0.025%...||Active Ingredients: Cypermethrin 1.0%., Inactive Ingredients: 99%.||Active Ingredients: Clove Oil 1.70% Thyme Oil 1.70% Cinnamon Oil 1.50% Lemongrass Oil 1.50% Peppermint Oil 1.00% Other Ingredients* 92.60%, Inactive Ingredients: Isopropyl Myristate, Vanillin...|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Relief in a bottle
Repel-X has brought much needed relief to my horse and two donkeys. , I do need to apply it daily, but for that period of time, every body is comfortable. I would recommend.
Repel-x blue bottle
Absolutely no affect on bugs even when sprayed directly on them. I knew the price was to good to be true
FINALLY NO FLIES
My poor dogs have been terrorized worse than ever this summer by flies, and I tried a dozen other options before I found this spray. One use of this made an instant improvement. I’ve had to reapply 3 times over the course of 2 weeks and they’re almost completely gone. I combined this with a cream also from Chewy and my pups ears have finally healed up completely and hair is regrowing on the tips. Hallelujah. If you’ve got flies, this spray is going to be your best friend.
Excellent product. I will purchase more from you.
We bought this for our dog who loves to be outside. The flies won't stay off of his ears! This is magic and doesn't bother him in the least when we spray him. No more bites on his ears!!
Kills mosquitos on contact
This is a great product, but if it rains several days in a row (even a small amount), the spray washes off and the pests go right back to the horses. Our stables have an overpopulation of mosquitos, and I've found that we have to apply it once a day. If we skip a day the horses have fly and mosquito issues all over again because it doesn't seem to repel them longer than that.
This spray works great! My 4 boys aren't bothered at all by the flies once I spray them. The price is better than the chain farm supply store around the corner! I can't recommend this enough!
My go to product
I have used RepelX for years. I’ve tried other brands, and they didn’t work any better! So, I always go back to my tried and true!
Works and smells good
This stuff works. Buy the condensed one, it's a better deal. The 32oz bottles don't last long.
Bought to use for lice on my goats and also as a fly repellent for my horses. Worked great- after combing the spray into my goats hair the lice was gone after 1 application. Seems to be working well for the flies as well so far.