Emerald Pet Feline Dental Stixx With Chicken & Pumpkin Grain-Free Dental Cat Treats, 3.6-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted in the USA.
- Formulated with natural ingredients—and no artificial ingredients, colors or flavors.
- Made without grains, gluten, dairy or soy.
- Contains pumpkin, which is a good source of fiber and supports digestive health.
- Helps scrub off plaque and tartar while your kitty chews.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DentaLife Tasty Chicken Flavor Dental Cat Treats, 1.8-oz bag$3.11Chewy Price$2.95Autoship Price
- Emerald Pet Feline Dental Treats with Turducky Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$5.19Chewy Price$4.93Autoship Price
- DentaLife Savory Salmon Flavor Dental Cat Treats, 1.8-oz bag$2.49Chewy Price$2.37Autoship Price
- DentaLife Tasty Chicken Flavor Dental Cat Treats, 19-oz bag$15.19Chewy Price$14.43Autoship Price
- True Chews Sticks Alaska Pollock Recipe Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$4.98Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.73Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline Savory Salmon Flavor Adult Dental Cat Treats, 2.1-oz bag, bundle of 6$13.38Chewy Price$12.71Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline Catnip Flavor Adult Dental Cat Treats, 2.1-oz bag$2.23Chewy Price$2.99List Price$2.12Autoship Price
- DentaLife Savory Salmon Flavor Dental Cat Treats, 19-oz bag$9.79Chewy Price$15.19List Price$9.30Autoship Price
- Shameless Pets Yam Good Salmon Crunchy Cat Treats, 2.5-oz bag$2.99Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- From The Field Ultimate Blend Silver Vine Sticks & Catnip$8.61Chewy Price$13.49List Price$8.18Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Grain-Free Skin & Coat Tuna Recipe Lickable Cat Treat, 24 count$26.94Chewy Price$25.59Autoship Price
- Yeowww! Organic Mini Catnip, 0.14-oz bag$7.66Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Pea Flour, Tapioca Starch...||Chicken Meal, Pea Flour, Tapioca Starch...||Chicken Meal, Pea Flour, Tapioca Starch...||Chicken Meal, Pea Flour, Tapioca Starch...||Chicken Meal, Pea Flour, Tapioca Starch...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High Fiber, Natural||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Natural, High Fiber||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Natural, High Fiber||Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Natural, High Fiber||Grain-Free, Gluten Free|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
|Food Form||Sticks, Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Prince usually swallows the normal dental treats but with these one he takes his time chewing them. It did take a minute for him to learn how to eat them. Prince's new favorite treat.
My guy would not acknowledge this dental treat.
My sweet boy doesn't like treats of any type (with the exception of squeeze tubes, Churros) so it's a little on me that he wouldn't touch these dental treats. He completely ignored it and me after giving it a sniff. They smell like kelp. If you have a picky kitty there may not be the best choice for you.
He tried a few, then stopped
Guess he decided they weren't that great. He gobbled down the first two he got (over the span of 4 days). Won't touch the one I gave him this morning though.
feline dental stixx
cats love them all cats eat them . want to try other flavors hard to find stuff for cats so happy you have these
Love, love love! Nothing but love!
My male cat Lincoln absolutely loves them! He is a finicky cat & these are the first dental treats that he has actually shown any interest in. Granted most of the time I have to break them down a bit. But he really digs into them! Better than the tiny ones that he inhales & I find them later on the carpet after he vomits those up.
cats wont eat
my cats usually are not picky but neither cat will eat these even if mixed in with wet cat food.
Tried on 3 cats, they won't eat them
My senior cat would not eat these at all. The two kittens tried, but despite repeated attempts to chew, they cannot bite through them. I tried again after they started getting their adult teeth, and they give up partway through. The only one who enjoys these seems to be my friend's dog
It's the Pumpkin
It was cute but not liked. My kitty didn't go for the pumpkin. She is very picky. I will certainly try a different a different flavor. I know these will be good for her teeth.
Cat who eats everything doesn’t like it
My cat Murphy will eat anything from goat cheese to lettuce to diced tomatoes, even forces himself to swallow leaves from the deck. But he doesn’t like these somehow. I gave 2 stars because he at least licked them, but I bought them for his terrible breath and he doesn’t even chew it. If your cat is picky, good luck getting them to try this at all. Dog liked it.
Won't stray from the norm
Normally, the cats have Greenies for dental treats. Since two of the cats tend to inhale them rather than chew, I decided to go with a stick shape. These were actually small crescent-shapes which actually resembled bird droppings. The cats ate them the first couple of days and then I noticed most of the treats I gave them were still on the floor or being used as a toy and batted around the house. We're going back to Greenies for sure. Thanks.