Emerald Pet Feline Dental Stixx Catnip Flavor With Pumpkin Grain-Free Dental Cat Treats, 3.6-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted in the USA.
- Formulated with natural ingredients—and no artificial ingredients, colors or flavors.
- Made without grains, gluten, dairy or soy.
- Contains pumpkin, which is a good source of fiber and supports digestive health.
- Helps scrub off plaque and tartar while your kitty chews.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealEmerald Pet Feline Dental Treats with Turducky Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$5.19Chewy Price$4.93Autoship Price
- DealGet Naked Biteables Cat Health Plus Soft Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$5.39Chewy Price$5.12Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline Tempting Tuna Flavor Adult Dental Cat Treats, 2.1-oz bag, bundle of 6$14.88Chewy Price$14.14Autoship Price
- DealWhole Life Just One Salmon Value Pack Cat Soft & Chewy Treats, 7.5-oz bag$34.60Chewy Price$34.99List Price$32.87Autoship Price
- DealGet Naked Biteables Digestive Health Plus Soft Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$5.39Chewy Price$5.12Autoship Price
- DealBench & Field Holistic Natural Cat Treats, 3-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealPetlinks Pure Bliss Organic Catnip, 1-oz pouch$5.50Chewy Price$7.33List Price$5.22Autoship Price
- DealInaba Churu Grain-Free Skin & Coat Tuna with Scallop Recipe Lickable Cat Treat, 24 count$23.94Chewy Price$26.94List Price$22.74Autoship Price
- DealTeam Treatz Hello Kitty Tartar Control Chicken Flavor Cat Treats, 1.5-oz bag$4.49Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Salmon Filet Grain-Free Cat Treats, 1-oz bag, pack of 12$30.50Chewy Price$35.88List Price$28.97Autoship Price
- DealFrom The Field Catnip & Silver Vine Mix Tea Bags Cat Treats, 50 count$13.00Chewy Price$16.19List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- DealPet Greens Self Grow Garden Pet Grass, 3-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$7.26List Price$5.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Pea Flour, Tapioca Starch...||Chicken Meal, Pea Flour, Tapioca Starch...||Chicken Meal, Pea Flour, Tapioca Starch...||Chicken Meal, Pea Flour, Tapioca Starch...||Chicken Meal, Pea Flour, Tapioca Starch...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Natural, High Fiber||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Natural, High Fiber||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Natural, High Fiber||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High Fiber, Natural||Grain-Free, Gluten Free|
|Food Flavor||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats||Sticks, Treats||Treats|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Too large for a cat
The pieces were huge and my cat quickly lost interest in it despite the catnip flavoring.
My cat loves this dental treat. She waits for it every day.
Nothing like the picture …
My three cats love treats! They’ll literally stop doing whatever they’re doing as soon as I open their treat jar. But these dental sticks are a huge disappointment. First of all they don’t look like the picture at all. Like others have described they look more like petrified caterpillars dusted with some sort of green powder. They’re good for kicking around the kitchen but that’s about it. Bummer!
Kitties say "Yummy"
I have two cats both just over a year old. One LOVES these and the other likes them only if the first cat is eating them. Just wish they were more how the picture looked. Actual product is sort of curved instead of the stick in the picture.
I thought they were dried fuzzy caterpillars when I opened the box! The treats are dark green & covered in olive green powder and have a curved shape. These dental treats looked nothing like the picture on the box so i was concerned that something was wrong with them. The best before date was March 2, 2023 but these treats looked like they were petrified and not good. I did not want to make my cat sick. I phoned Chewy and told them of my concerns with the product and that I wanted a refund. NO problem -- Chewy is excellent! They said to donate (or discard the product if I think its not good). I've been getting all my pet supplies from Chewy and its great! Their customer service is great when there are any problems with a product or with my order.
Only good for licking
Both of my cats went crazy smelling these through the bag, and when they were first put down they started to "eat" the treats, but then just decided to lick them and leave the sticks on the floor. So whatever they're coated in, my cats like the flavor, but after it's licked off, I'm picking sticks up from the floor. No-go for my two guys.
sniff sniff no bueno
its too hard even for my maine coon. Also the curved shape is a little funky for me to hold on to
Not what I expected
I thought these would be sort of chewy sticks a few inches long. They're very short, almost curled, treats and they're verrrry hard. My cats only eat wet food so they're not great at chewing things, and these are too hard, as they just swallow them whole. I had to go ahead and break them into smaller pieces or else I'd have just thrown them out. Won't buy again.
My cats were thrilled to lick all the flavoring off of these but then only played with them. They won't chew on them.
Interested, but lazy
My cat thought these smelled amazing and was super interested, but he just didn't have the ambition to work at it. When he couldn't crunch it, he became disinterested and wouldn't keep at it. It ended up being a bust because my cat lacks perseverance. Which is fine. He's a cat and not my kid.