Emerald Pet Peanutty Twizzies Grain-Free Dog Treats, 9-in
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% digestible treats are gentle on your pal’s stomach and are made without sugars or sweeteners.
- These limited ingredient rewards are grain-free and gluten-free and made with zero corn, wheat, soy or dairy for sensitive pups.
- No undesirable odors or staining, which means they are perfect for your pup to enjoy indoors and outdoors.
- Naturally preserved and 100% free of anything artificial.
- Proudly made and sourced with ingredients from the USA for a treat you can trust.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Emerald Pet Chicky Twizzies Grain-Free Dog Treats, 1 count, 6-in$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- DealCanine Naturals Hide Free Chicken Recipe Mini Knot Dog Chew Treat, 12 count$10.19Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.68Autoship Price
- DealCanine Naturals Hide Free Peanut Butter Flavor Roll Dog Chew Treat, Small$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Nylabone Nutri Dent Filet Mignon Flavored Dog Dental Chews, Regular, Medium, 20 count$11.00Chewy Price$24.39List Price$10.45Autoship Price
- DealPlato Keep Em' Busy Duck & Blueberry Toy Refill Grain-Free Dog Treats, 5-oz bag, Small$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealNutri Chomps Advanced Mini Chicken Knot Dog Treats, 12 count$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws 4 - 5" Beef Tendon Chews Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$12.50Chewy Price$11.88Autoship Price
- Nylabone Nutri Dent Filet Mignon Flavored Dog Dental Chews, Regular, Mini, 78 Count$18.26Chewy Price$21.99List Price$17.35Autoship Price
- SmartBones Peanut Butter Medium Chews Dog Treats, 4 count$12.89Chewy Price$12.25Autoship Price
- DealWet Noses Chicken Jerky Dog Treats, 5.5-oz bag$16.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Short Rib in a Blanket Dog Chew, 1 count$4.29Chewy Price$4.08Autoship Price
- Team Treatz Hello Kitty Rawhide-Free Dental Dog Treats, 7-oz bag, Count Varies$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Gelatin, Peanut Butter...||Chicken Meal, Gelatin, Peanut Butter...||Pork Meal, Pork Liver, Pork Gelatin...||Chicken Meal, Chicken, Gelatin...||Chicken Meal, Chicken, Gelatin...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Peanut Butter, Poultry||Chicken, Peanut Butter, Poultry||Pork, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Way Expensive for Something my Dogs Inhale
My dogs absolutely love these! They go nuts and even know the word “twizzie”. However they eat them so fast that’s it’s not worth to pay $21 for a treat that doesn’t even last a minute. This will have to be a special occasion thing.
Dog loves but ate very quick
My dog absolutely loved these and I love the fact that they're made in the USA without rawhide or a lot of extra ingredients. BUT, my 10 yo, 12 lb pug who is missing five teeth ate the chew in less than two minutes. I was really hoping for something that would occupy him a bit longer. I wouldn't call these "long lasting".
Rottie loves them
I give my Rottie one chew a day in tje evening and when I give her these she dances around and then settles in with one to enjoy it.
A Home Run
Our little gal loves these treats. I bought the first on as an impulse buy, and so thankful I did. They have all natural ingredients and give her hours of chewing! She loves them and will bring me the little end nub to trade for a new one. They are edible and don't smell horrible like some things do. There are some treats I can't stand to have in the same room as me.
These were bigger than I thought they were. We had to break them in half for our small Maltese, but they liked them.