Equa Holistics HealthyGut Probiotics Poultry Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to provide healthy immune support for your chickens.
- Ultra-dry powder ensures the probiotics remain dormant until feeding time.
- Contains 1 billion CFUs, 9 species of probiotics and 200 mg of prebiotics per serving.
- Crafted to promote normal digestion and egg production in a holistic way.
- Made in the USA from GMO-free ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealKaytee Hi-Calcium Grit Bird Supplement, 21-oz jar$4.98Chewy Price$6.49List Price$4.73Autoship Price
- Higgins Mineral Grit Small Bird Supplement, 6-oz bag$2.29Chewy Price$2.49List Price$2.18Autoship Price
- Animal Health Solutions Chick Boost Probiotics Bird Supplement, 3-oz bag, bundle of 2$25.10Chewy Price$26.42List Price$23.84Autoship Price
- Scratch & Peck Feed Cluckin' Good Organic Herbs Chicken Supplement, 10-oz bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Scratch & Peck Feed Cluckin' Good Grower Grit Chicken Supplement, 7-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Durvet Durastat Oregano Poultry Supplement, 4-g, 40 count$32.17Chewy Price
- Banixx CHIXX Bacterial & Fungal Infection Poultry Spray, 8-oz bottle$15.24Chewy Price$14.48Autoship Price
- Brinsea TLC-30 Eco Brooder Bird Intensive Care Unit$225.40Chewy Price$309.99List Price
- Durvet Layer Boost Omega-3 Poultry Supplement, 100-g bottle$14.00Chewy Price
- Durvet Vitamins & Electrolytes Poultry Supplement, 100-g bottle$8.99Chewy Price
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Poultry Care Spray, 8-oz bottle$21.39Chewy Price$23.99List Price$20.32Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn Maltodextrin, Inulin, Dried Propionibacterium Freudenreichii Fermentation Product...||Organic Garlic, Organic Ginger, Organic Parsley...||Dextrose, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin A Acetate...||Salt, Citric Acid, Origanum, Rosemary, Sage.||Maltodextrin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Recovery, Immune Support||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Appetite Stimulation, Immune Support||—||—||—|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Non-GMO||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
I have chickens and have had a time or 2 that they would have some digestive problems. Started using this and have not had problems anymore. Super easy to use as well, just mix with their regular food
Works and easy to use
I use this for my chickens. I mix in with their pelleted feed once a week - super easy. I used to see some vent gleet in times of bad rain, but not since using this product.
Directions aren't specific, just "a scoop per 10 chickens". I have four ducks so I slightly less than halved it. Sprinkled it on their pellets but this has a texture like sugar and it just fell to the bottom of the feed tub and made a hard clump. Tried sprinkling it on their veggie treat bowl and mixing it around to coat the veggies but they hated the taste/texture and wouldn't eat it.