Equus Magnificus The German Horse Muffin Molasses Horse Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A fun, healthy sweet treat for your hoofed family member.
- Natural ingredients and fortified with vitamins so you can feel good about how you’re feeding your equine partner.
- Soft and chewy for easy eating.
- Ideal for giving medicines.
- Resealable bag or bucket—depending on which option you choose—maintains freshness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Equus Magnificus The German Minty Muffin Peppermint Horse Treats, 6-lb bag$42.05Chewy Price$42.95List Price$39.95Autoship Price
- Buckeye Nutrition All-Natural Apple Horse Treats, 4-lb bag$9.42Chewy Price$8.95Autoship Price
- Equus Magnificus The German Low Starch, Low Sugar Beet Horse Treats, 6-lb bag$27.32Chewy Price$29.95List Price$25.95Autoship Price
- Cavalor Fruities Horse Treats, 1.65-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Giddyap Girls Biscuit Company Premium Apple Horse Treats, 3.5-lb jar$21.95Chewy Price$20.85Autoship Price
- Manna Pro Start to Finish Carrot Horse Treats, 5-lb bag$12.49Chewy Price$13.49List Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Stabul Nuggets Molasses-Free Pina Colada Horse Treats, 5-lb bag$21.17Chewy Price$22.99List Price$20.11Autoship Price
- Horsemen's Pride All-Natural Himalayan Rock Salt Block Horse Treat Refill$9.09Chewy Price$11.79List Price
- Stabul Nuggets Molasses-Free Peppermint Horse Treats, 5-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Stabul Nuggets Molasses-Free Banana Horse Treats, 5-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Stabul Nuggets Molasses-Free Fenugreek Horse Treats, 5-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Apple Horse Treats, 3-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Molasses Products, Oats, Corn...||Molasses Products, Oats, Corn...||Rice Bran, Oat Flour, Unsweetened Apple Juice...||Oats Groats, Dry Molasses, Dried Plain Beet Pulp...||Wheat Bran, Oats, Molasses products, Barley, Corn and Flax Seed.|
|Food Flavor||Molasses, Herbs & Spices||Mint||Mint, Apple, Carrot, Fruits & Vegetables||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||Molasses|
|Health Feature||—||—||Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health||—|
|Special Diet||—||—||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sugar Free||—||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
103 Customer Reviews
Hands-Down Best Cookie
I’ve been looking for a good cookie for awhile - something that isn’t so dry it crunches. It was a relief to find these, and we use them for just about everything training related, on every horse, because they’re universally liked. In fact, our farm is a breeding farm, so we dole out a lot of shots. I give one of these cookies with every shot. The mares will actually argue over who gets the next shot! I don’t even bother to grab halters anymore.
Soft & Tasty
Our mini horse loves these. I like that they are so soft that they are easy to make into smaller treats and come in a resealable bag so they stay fresh.
My horse's favorite treat.
I had a friend give me some of these treats for my horse. Oh my, she will "work for food" as long as they are the German Horse Muffin Molasses treats. She is now super easy to bridle because I bribed her with these treats. I don't need them anymore but since she is such a good girl, I give her some whenever I ride her.
Chewy, thick & would be perfect to hide a pill in, if my picky eater would eat them. I would eat them if I were a horse. They smell heavenly and I can break them into smaller, mini size bites for the hoover pony who loves them. But unfortunately the 35 yr old Arabian gelding, who to be fair has never been one for treats, that I ordered them for says no. I really like them tho and will order again for the rest of the crew.
Try before committing
Not a single animal on my farm will eat these treats. Not horse, donkey, dog or chicken. They smell and look great to me, but the animals do not like the smell. I ordered the 6lb bag. Probably should have tried the 1lb before committing to the big bag.
Crack for horses
If you want your horse to follow you everywhere put one of these in your pocket. Although they will probably eat your pocket!
My horses love these.!
My horses love these muffins. I love the smell, so yummy I could eat them. Not sure if they are human safe but sure smells like they are.
purchasedd a month ago. opened containr today. has been kept in a cool place. some kind of mold or something on the muffins and the inside of the ontainer. would like a replacement of the container of muffins. the 7 lb tub of Equss Magnificus german horse treats. this item is used to administer medication to 3 horses and is needed asap.
Decadent horse treats!
These muffins are the best! Super molasses-y and also crunchy from the oats, a good way to get a pill down or just as a well deserved treat!
This is my horses favorite treat! I’ve bought other “fancy” treats and he turns his nose up. He likes these or a few other crunchy treats (ms pastures, and a few others) but these are his “special” treats