EQyss Grooming Products Premier Rehydrant Horse Spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Conditions your pal’s mane, tail and coat, helping to repel dirt and reduce static electricity.
- Won’t leave behind a slippery residue, so it’s safe for use in the saddle area.
- Adds shine to his coat and won’t burn your horse’s eyes.
- Can be used daily.
- Silicone-free, pleasant tropical scent.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Stübben Care Brush On Rose & Green Tea Horse Grooming Spray Refill, 1-L bottle$27.00Chewy Price$30.00List Price
- Stübben Care Brush On Cherry Blossom Horse Grooming Spray, 500-mL bottle$18.90Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Stübben Care Brush On Sunflower Horse Grooming Spray, 500-mL bottle$18.90Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Absorbine Showsheen 2-In-1 Horse Shampoo & Conditioner, 20-oz bottle$10.79Chewy Price$14.49List Price$10.25Autoship Price
- Absorbine Showsheen Detangler Horse Gel, 4-oz bottle$10.45Chewy Price$13.89List Price$9.93Autoship Price
- Stübben Care Brush On Cherry Blossom Horse Grooming Spray Refill, 1-L bottle$27.00Chewy Price$30.00List Price
- dealExhibitor's Quic Moisturizer & Strengthener Pet Conditioner, 32-oz bottle$11.19Chewy Price$16.99List Price$10.63Autoship Price
- dealExhibitor's Quic Color Intensifier For Chestnut, Bay, Sorrel & Brown Coats Pet Shampoo, 64-oz bottle$23.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Farnam Vetrolin Concentrate Horse Detangler & Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$27.59List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Absorbine Showsheen Showring Shine Original Horse Hair Polish & Detangler, 32-oz bottle$16.49Chewy Price$20.49List Price$15.67Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Oatmeal Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$16.30Chewy Price$16.35List Price$15.48Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$9.79Chewy Price$9.30Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||—||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Hairball Control, Sensitive Skin||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||Deionized Water, Sodium PCA, Cetrimonium Chloride...||Dimethicone, DL-Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk...||Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Peg 7 Amodimethicone...||Deionized Water, Sodium PCA, Cetrimonium Chloride...|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
EQyss Rehydrant Spray
So I went by reviews since they were so great, I decided to try it out. I really want to love this product but so far I don’t and I’ve tried it on multiple. Its OK at best. It’s only pro right now is it’s smell, love the smell. Other then that it’s only hydrating from the first few minutes of spraying on up until it dries on the coat you have to reapply. Literally spraying it on throughout the day to keep shine on. Will be trying others to find a favorite. /:
great product for blanket static
Love using this product in winter in Minnesota to prevent blanket static on my horse. Works great and smells great and my horse has never had a bad reaction. Great for horses who get dry skin in the winter.
I LOVE THIS SPRAY SO MUCH
This smells so good and leaves my horses coat nice and smooth!
I ordered Eqyss Premier for a hot spot, as a second to last resort before taking my dog to the vet. My daughter strongly recommended it. I didn’t believe it because it doesn’t say it’s used for that purpose. I received the product on 6/09 early afternoon. I applied it immediately, using it twice that day and by morning I saw a significant difference. The hot spot is still here but the skin already shows improvement. Furthermore, my dog is t scratching any more. And most importantly it didn’t sting like other recommended products. (Don’t use anything with menthol...It burns!) Thankfully this product doesn’t have menthol and I’m happy it’s working! P.S. waiting for it’s counterpart. Eqyss Micro Tech product, ordered from another company and It’s taking longer to get to me. Let me reiterate, I love Chewy; they got my Eqyss Premiere here fast!!
I keep buying it!
This is good stuff; it really seems to help keep those bald spots (from rubbing or whatever), moist and hair grows back faster. Really brings a nice sheen to the coat as well.
I needed something to get rid of fly-aways and restore shine to my Irish Setter's coat. This product is perfect! Doesn't leave a sticky residue and it has a very light pleasant smell. I just spray it on and brush it out. BTW I bought the large bottle and ended up filling up a smaller spray bottle for ease of use.
I love this product!
My friend just ordered this and it is amazing i just had to get it myself. Its so great my horses tail main and coat is beautiful.
Used for Years
I used this product for years on both horses and dogs and have seen remarkable improvements in their coats. When I was a groom this is the thing Id rely on to make their coats shine
Smells so good!
Wonderful product for the winter dry hair coats! It is not slippery and the fragrance is great. Love all EQyss products.
Loved it for my horse and dog anti static trick
I loved using this product for my horse, great conditioner that not only smelled nice but really made his coat and mane/tail healthier. Now I even use it on my Siberian Husky to keep his fur static free in the winter!